Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Aww!


Here. Read this. It's a facebook chat with my friend James.
so hows u and ur "love" life?-James
HAHAH!Umm no love life-Me
oh.lol.-James
why what were u thinking?lol-Me
well ur beautiful, and i assumed u had a bf....i dont like u or anything-James
aww! ur so sweet-Me
lol thanks-James
thankyou-Me
:) :)
that was the sweetest thing i have ever heard
no one has called me beautiful before
yep... well my mom told me not to tell lies- James
ur so sweet-Me
well u indeed are-James
thankyou!-Me
ur the first guy ever (It's true!)
yep any time-James
really?
have u ever kissed sum1 before?
Hahah um second grade that's it.-Me
LOL
never had a bf
WOW-James
now thats shocking!
It's true-Me

:):)
r u positive?!?!?-James
Yes!!!-Me
LOL!
whoa-James
Seriously i have never had a bf- Me
never ever
have u ever wanted one?-James
yeah actually-Me
:)
well ur very attractive, i dont see how that a problem for u-James
LOL! James, ur so sweet, thankyou-Me
np-James
Aww he's too sweet! He's the first guy that ever called me beautiful. Seriously. I've always been called, "cute" or "pretty" from the oppostite sex, but never beautiful. It just now occured to me that boys and men alike, look at beauty. They love beauty in a woman. When they see a beautiful woman, they freeze. And then they go breathless and their hearts begin to ache. Hahahah just a thought. Could it be true?
<3
















1 comment:

fierr said...

tanx..:) btw..I do think u r beautiful & matured..I guess I have to update everyday too..hehe :)