Monday, July 7, 2008

Cheerleading



At five thirty I started to prepare for cheerleading which started one hour after that. I had to ready myself early, considering the fact that I had to shower, put my contacts on, fix my hair and do my makeup. I can never get ready in thirty minutes. It takes me at least an hour. At six, my dad was still not home and I started to get a little worried. I didn't want to be late- especially on my first day. When the clock struck six fifteen, he arrived-stressed and rushed. Well, we didn't make it on time and although I was disappointed, the coach moved me to a different class. I'm actually kind of glad that my dad and I didn't make it on time. Mondays were very inconvenient for him and I felt bad for making him feel stressed and overwhelmed with his tight schedule. I had a chance to cheer today,(for about thirty minutes with my coach) but I backed out. My dad had a lot of things to do. I can wait till tomorrow.

I get to cheer three times a week now, Monday through Wednesday for as long as I want to. I wish I can cheer everyday but, oh well. I still regret not trying out for my school squad, though. That would of been alot more convenient. I am really excited! :) The coaches are in really good shape(they have to be anyway) so I am bound to learn well. I can hardly wait till tomorrow! The only big thing I have to work on are backhand springs. By April of next year(school tryouts) I should be ready and make it on junior varisty. So wish me luck! I'm going to be the best cheerleader I can be. I've prayed so hard for this. I don't think anyone understands how serious I am about this.

Besides that, nothing else went on today. I spent some time on facebook and I worked on my novel. Oh and thankyou all so much for those comments! 20? WOW. I'll make sure that I update daily. <3

4 comments:

Cait said...

Cool. Hopefully, its not muggy there like here. Hope you had some fun with your friends, cheerleading.

Christina Celeste. said...

have fun cheering.

yeah, I don't have enough balance to do any of that :/

thanks for hitting me up, it means a lot!

hit meeeeeeeeh :D

요리 said...

hi~ my friend ^0^

little lozer xxx(cute little lozer) said...

your blog looks so cool!!! i love to read too i am consistitly reading a book, so you think i could spell better !!! visit me if you want !