Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Oh man, I'm so tired. I went to bed super early and yet I can't sleep. Plus, my stomach was growling. Ugh. By the afternoon, I'm going to be dead. I'm working today too. I'm telling you, those kids are INSANE. Especially the little boy. LOL. It's all worth it. One of my closet friends, Evan invited me to a shopping trip(Yay!) next weekend and I want more cash. Hahah, I think I've done enough shopping for the summer. That's the kind of fun I've been getting this whole summer. Oh, I just wish something beautiful and magical will happen soon! I believe summer is all full of opportunities and possibilities. I made a wish at 11:11 pm and I wished that I would do well in cheerleading. Cheerleading means alot to me. I'm going to be cheering soon, and that to me is crazy-amazing. I honestly don't know why it's so special making a wish at 11:11 pm. I was chatting with my friend Mel on facebook and all the sudden she put,"11:11 make a wish." I didn't even bother to inquire. I'm telling you, my summer's been rubbish. And, school is starting next month. I'm actually really excited. Oh, I do hope the school will allow a Pure Love Club! There's going to be a new boy in my homeroom. Hmm... I wonder what he's like... :)
Come to think of it, I'm starting not to feel well. :(

No comments: