Thursday, July 3, 2008



Morning! Another day of babysitting and park walking. It's picture day for me and my sister for facebook. Ugh. Gosh, I'm getting bored just typing that. LOL. Anyway, nothing much is going on. Independence Day is tommorow, a Friday. And guess what? I have nothing planned. Most of my friends are already doing their own thing with their family or they got their boyfriends to hang out. Grrr. My family has nothing planned for this special day. Ugh, what a waste. I don't want the 4th to come. Fridays are perfect. I am so bored at home. I want cheerleading to start. Hmm well, that's all I have to say for right now I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm baby-sitting right now. Blech, it sucks. Oh, I have a few plans on 4th of July. I hope you have a fun Indpendence Day! Enjoy the Fireworks. (: Have a cherry day. Hit me back!

Anonymous said...

aw yeah i feel ya. my summer sucks too. :(
anyway, i read ur previous posts and i think james is super sweet! idk.. he may like u. hmm, just wait. lol. have u talked to him at all since that day?

fierr said...

yea..just act normal..dont think too much..:)
owh yea..my lil sister crying cos her head bump at my hard cover book..but~she does that cos she needs attention cos I ignore her..shes very good in acting..hehe :)kids nowadys are so clever..