Saturday, July 5, 2008


Well, Fourth of July sucked. Majorly. My plans didn't go as they were planned thanks, to my mother. We were quarreling for the whole day and I was super pissed the whole time. She was blaming me for something and I felt terrible for throwing Mel off with our plans. Ugh. I was in a bitter mood the whole day. My family and I ended up going to the carnival(Hahaha I went on this crazy-fun ride that went super fast. I screamed so much that my throat was burning and I was at the point where all I could do is laugh hysterically) at the mall and I guess I had fun, but I still refused to talk to my mom. (The fireworks were absolutely gorgeous though. They were big, vibrant, and sparkly. ) My mom and I are hardly ever on the same page. It's quite sad, actually but we're just two different people. I get along better with my dad. He's always routing for me no matter what. He's the one whose making cheerleading possible for me. But anyway, about two nights ago...

So at my school there's this incredibly good looking guy called, Chris. And he is the most handsome guy in the grade. He truly is. He has pretty brown eyes, beautiful hair, a golden tan and a very attractive face. Chris is athletic and he's very intelligent as well. Despite all those sports, he managed to ace freshman year with even a girlfriend. Well anyway, I found his facebook and on his page there was an 'honesty box' where you can write how you really feel about that person anonymously. I decided to write in his honesty box. You are unbeliveably goodlooking, was what I put in his box. Chris responded several hours later and asked repiled, "Thank you. Who's this?" Aahh I am soo tempted to reveal my name but I'm really scared of the outcome because really, I have never carried on a conversation with him... ever. Why must I tell him my name? And, I'm not a gorgeous blonde girl that seems to attract him, so he'll probably be turned off. I didn't bother to reply. Oh, I do hope Chris is in any of my classes this coming school year. :)
Now, about James...
Hhaha James is very socially awkward. Really. It kind of bothers me in a way, but he's still sweet and nice to talk to. He was actually acting kind of pervy the other night. Ugh. We were talking about the songs we were listening to on facebook chat and all the sudden he puts in big caps, BOOM BOOM I WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY ROOM (if you get my drift) and as soon as I was about to reply in utter disgust he says, "It's a song, so don't freak out." I mean, really. He knew very well that I have never heard such a song, and he knew that I was going to take it the wrong way. So why did he do that? That's really gross. Yeah, it's a song but still... come on. *roll eyes*. OH and guess what? James says he's in LOVE with my friend, Nicole. No. I honestly don't think so and I have my reasons. One, he's always bringing her up and two he's sad because she moved him to number two on her myspace friend's page. And, he said that he wants a relationship full of "compassion" and "that it is hard to find these days."
...
Okay then...
First of all, "compassion" is not sensual. It's (according to Mel) sexish. She's right.
I'm just really confused now. During the conversation he seemed to be agreeing with everything I was saying and it turns out we have the "same life"(because he lies to impress me, lol) and I was starting to think he has a thing for me. This is the part where I discovered that I can be a bit naive. I'm not trying to speak ill of him-he's my friend. It's just that all this misunderstanding nonsense is driving me crazy. Come to think of it, we don't communicate very well because our maturity levels are not the same. Hmm well, forget boys. Psh. Whatever. I need to concentrate on cheerleading and especially my education. School doesn't start until August 13 anyway.

Nothing much going on today. I had my third driving lesson and I'm going to the mall(again? Lol, like I do every weekend. If you lived in Georgia you would understand how boring it is to live here) and the carnival.

Countdown to cheerleading:TWO MORE DAYS!!! <3

2 comments:

fierr said...

thanx yea??I do really need lots of luck..hehe ;p

Aurley said...

Your posts are interesting. :)