Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rose Is Um..

CONFUSED.
Based on that facebook chat, alot of my friends say that James has a crush on me. Erm... I'm not too sure about that. It's almost like I want him to like me in that sense. I've been asking a bunch of my girls on what they think, and I'm getting the same answers. " Yes, he's so into you, Rose!" But-but he said he didn't "like" me or anything. Is he just putting up a pretense? I don't think guyfriends call their galfriends "beautiful" or "attractive" if they didn't have a thing for them. Mel thinks I should date him. I think not. Why? I am utterly ashamed to admit. But there is a reasonI will admit. James makes things reallyREALLY awkward. LOL. I'm not sure if he's even my type. He freaked out (in a good way) that I'm cheerleader (I think he was impressed) and that we both like the same music. I haven't seen him for a full school year. I vaguely remember his face. I looked him up in my yearbook and I still can't. Gah, I don't want to fall for him. He's the first guy to call me beautiful. I don't think anybody understands that. I used to be called ugly and all that in elementary. Yeah occassionally I came across as pretty or cute and sometimes beautiful(by the adults and I really don't take that to heart too much because they think everybody is beautiful. "Oh you have beautiful children, etc...") but from a guy? Straight forward? Never. Till now...
Ugh, jeez what's wrong with me? Fine, I DO hope he thinks of me romantically. LOL. I want to know the right answer though. I can't stop thinking about it. I wish had a older brother or an older sister. I'm the eldest out of three girls. Yeah, well I'm working right now(babysitting) and the kids are being good. For once. Sooo if you have any thoughts, comments, let me know. <3

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sweet, I'm a cheerleader too! (not this year though, sadly)
What I think you should do is just for now kinda keep your cool, and if he likes you, let him take the first move. Try not to make things awkward for him just because he might like you :)

fierr said...

really??thats tough..I think he wanna take it slow..go with the flow..sooner or later he will confess to you..even me & my bf know each other as a friend for about 4 years & this year he confess to me ;p..u know miracles do happen..:)

Katrina :) said...

Just ask him outright if he likes you. Most guys like a girl with confidence. But don't put him on the spot. Say it at random when he's relaxed. I don't have a whole lot of boy experience, but most of my BFFs come to me so I answer as best as I can. He probablly does like you. If he called you beautiful, it's most likely because he likes you. Good luck!

Trina