Friday, July 4, 2008

Quick Update


Oh my gosh so much to tell, so little time. Prepare yourself for a looong update tommorow morning. Some "things" happened last night and I promise you, I am the stupidest,most naive girl out there. Honestly. I am totally baffled right now. And yeah it is about James and... some other people too.It's a long story. Anyway, Happy 4th! My family and I are going to hangout with Mel and her family at a festivial in two hours. We're going to watch fireworks and everything.I am super excited. Hahah I remember when my sisters and I were little we would make up a cheer every 4th of July and show it to the adults to the party. :) Hahah it was great. I haven't really done much today. This morning, I watched a movie (Kung Fu Panda. It was hillarious) with my mom and my sisters, and we also went to the mall.
COUNTDOWN TO CHEERLEADING:
3 DAYS!!!! <3

(I will be cheering Monday through Wednesday of next week, so no updates then)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Nice blog - you're religious? Is this like the kind of religion where you go to church (or something)freely or do your parents make you go? And have you always been into God and stuff, or did you suddenly change a litte way through your life?
I'm so sorry! I'm being really rude! It's just I love having discussions with people who are into religion, it's such an unexplored subject and every single person has a different take. it's mystical and I love it for that. :D
Plus I love you morning essentials picture! So true, so true!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, it's nice of you to drop by and I'll be routin' for you with the cheerleading business! Good luck!
Cuddles and cookies,
Vixxie.

fierr said...

yea..maybe between this month Im getting my driving license..hopefully..cos its easy for me to drive from home to my school..monday coming soon & my uniform is almost ready..erks~hehe..kungfu panda is fun to watch..I so love the panda..cute..hehe..:)owh yea..I love ur pictures..