Saturday, July 12, 2008

Those things that set my restless heart on fire

Dreams.
So what are your dreams? Go on... tell me. I am your secret keeper. I won't tell a soul. I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours. My dreams are special like everyone else. They may seem far-fetched and impossible, but to me they're my dreams, the scenes in my life that put me to sleep. The lullabies that hush me when I weep. Dreams are joy, hope, and faith. The scenes in our lives we are allowed to create. Sometimes these things called dreams, disappear and fade. We may struggle on our way to achievement. We trip and fall- we fail. We face rejection that crinkles our hearts and feel tears that will never dry off our face. Or simply, we lose interest. Dreams are not entitled for just a specific group- young and old, poor or rich, we all have dreams.
I've noticed that children have big dreams. Without the knowledge of the 'real' world they create all kinds of things. Their belief is strong and will-powered. I remember when I was a little girl I wanted to be a movie star. I lost interest in that and I got into writing. Here, I'll list my dreams Note, that they are not in order.
1) A famous author. Just like J.K Rowling. I want my stories to become the next "Harry Potter" epic
2) Cheerleader forever and ever(maybe become pro??) till my bones are brittle and until my voice could not be heard but in whispers.
3) Find true love
4) Maybe become a talk show host for teens??
That's just about it. For now, I guess. But don't forget this: Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams. I know you've probably heard that a million times, but it's true and it's worth going by. What someone may think is impossible may be possible to you.

Cheer quote of the day:"A cheerleader is like an elastic, their flexible, they stretch and spring, they get snapped into the air, they do hair, but with too much stress they can break..........cheer hard, love life." Author Sara, Alberta, Canada

What are your dreams? <3

12 comments:

Jen said...

I love dreams, they are what keep me going. I once had the dream to be a talk show host, but I am very shy and awkward at talking. I now dream about finding true love, and I was so close to finding it, but i think I scared him, I just loved him so much and tried to show him and it was too much too fast for him. He was my best friend, the perfect scenario, falling in love with my best friend...why wouldn't that work out and be perfect? I guess I was wrong and it turned from dream to nightmare.

Katrina :) said...

-To write 1,000 songs.
-To finish my stories and get them published.
-To act in plenty of movies, TV shows and commericals and in theatre.
-To get married to my true love and have children.
-To Put out many CDs with my band.
-To go on the Warped Tour.
-To make a ton of friends.

Those are my dreams! :)

<3 Trina

Anonymous said...

1) I want to travel the world in the greatest amount of time I can. And I want to experince other culture, maybe experincing another perspective on the world I had already.
2) More more vocal about the worries of global warming.
3) Be either a pilot or architect when I grow up.
4) Find something that's close to perfect love with a guy, and still be together in 80 years.
5) . . .

Thanks for commenting.
Hit back. :)

Rachel said...

Your blog is amazing. Would you like to be on the list on my blog?

Stephanie said...

-Go for a year without crying
-Sing in front of a crowd
-Compose a duet for a flute and piano(I play those)
-Not get my ribs broken when fighting people
-Break someone's ribs, and not get in trouble for it.
-Get a nose bleed from getting punched(I have weird dreams)
-Cry from a song. And mean it.
-Meet a long lost friend on the internet(I have a lot)
-Travel across the globe to see my father.(At the moment)
-Trip a boyscout while in a parade for marching band. Or accidentally smack him with my flute.

Anonymous said...

um idk what my dreams are but keep on posting

Anonymous said...

1. Let my songs I create and my voice that I sing out be discovered.
2. Find the boy I see everynight in my dreams(almost like the song,"Everywhere" by Michelle Branch)
3. Travel all around the world with no cost to it.
4. Be smarter and rich so when I grow up I move to New York for 4 years and then move to Australia(I just love their accents)
5. Let my life be different from this year(it's been heart broken worthy)

Those are my dreams. And your words open my heart. Visit my blog please!
Love your blog BTW
Sully

Anonymous said...

Thank you! If I could, I would want to be a enviromentalist when I grow up.

Hit back. :)

Anonymous said...

hey rose please go on my blog and vote on the poll lovin your blog and the whole voting thing will explain the post next to the poll.
rock on!
sully

meg. said...

I really like your blog. Your photography is great too! I am a photography addict!

I've got a site
www.vintagephotography.blogspot.com
you might like it.

I love your high standards, it really shows that girls dont have to "put out" to be beautiful.

meg. said...

craap, my bad.
www.vintagephotograph.blogspot.com
sorry.

Anonymous said...

my dream is to become a super model!!