Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Beast

Just last week I learned something new about myself.
I can get very angry. My little sister decided to vandalize my room and wanted to make me upset. Oh yeah, I was upset. Big time. I started blowing up at her and I forced her to help me clean my room. What was the point of destroying my room? To prove what? But the reason why the situation headed off into a dangerous path, because anger existed. If I hadn't blown up and caused a fit then no one would of been upset. Going to bed with rage is not 'comfortable.' So, what causes anger? Anything can cause anger . To me anger feels like fire. It can spark up and transform into a rageful beast within you. The fire may get so powerful that tears may begin to spring up and sometimes, self control becomes a struggle. Anger can destroy things very easily.

Anger can set the human off somewhere else and some people may do things to realse the beast in unhealthy ways. I rarely get angry. A lot of things don't bother me... I think. (Hmmm self discovery takes time doesn't it. LOL) But when something bad happens and I don't like it at all, I'll show it. My friends know this and my family should know this. (*cough *cough little sister) When you're angry, breath. Just close your eyes and breath through your nose slowly. Don't frown or clench your fists, just breath. The fire will die down and the beast won't arise. Cursing when angry makes matters worst, since curse words are very dirty and have rage "written" in them anyway. I actually felt pretty bad for yelling with such indignation. I've never done that before. I don't know why I decided to blow up at a situation so little. That's not me.
At all.

cheer quote of the day: "Cheer your best! Don't give up. Chin up. Poms raised high, voices loud and proud."

16 comments:

Triss Teh said...

I don't understand why people listen to heavy screaming metal.
People keep making it, so people must be listening to it. But, why?

That genre makes people angry, the beast breaths through them. I just don't get it. Unfathomable.

Do they think they have fallen, not able to redeem themselves, embrace the dark side, the ugly side, the side of terror.
I bet the Joker listens to Death Metal.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment :-)

i'm more like me said...

anger sux. someone, who describes things as rational and irrational, once told me that anger is irrational bcuz it makes no sense, all problems can b solved w/out getting angry

Ada Beth Croft said...

I feel I show my emotions too much, I can't not show my sadness even though I try ot keep it inside. How do you let it go? I mean yes your post is on anger but you said you USUALLY let things by, HOW!? Ha.

SB said...

Again you have the best cheer quotes! and I love Metro Station!

Dark Knight is a great movie, I think you'll enjoy it.

Callie said...

i think it's okay to be angry sometimes

but i agree: it's best to show it calmly, and let yourself calm down a bit.

Unknown said...

ah you never know what will make you explode.

i get annoyed, but i don't usually explode. haha.

thanks for reading btw.

Anonymous said...

yea i get mad at my sister too. ugh! she is annoying. but cool words. hey check out this story blog..
http://beachislandcamp.blogspot.com/

Jordyn said...

i have to admit. i am an angry person...i mean, i can handle even the most annoying things...to a point. but when that point is reached i amaze myself. i mean, i got so mad at my cousin, that i had to remove myself from the situation...thats scary mad. hmmm. i need to do something about this.

Sarah said...

why did she mess up your room?? I have to disagree, sometimes it is good to just let it out with yells and screams. don't swear or anything, just kind of shout random syllables, like: bla, do, mea, ra, shfu, car, nellie. the last one was a name. yell the random syllables with the person your angry at name at the end. it helps.
hit back
sarah/beatlesrock

Anonymous said...

your right; getting angry doesnt help anything. but as the bible says, "the tongue cannot be tamed."
i guess we all have to work on ways to stop ourselves befor we fire off... it does get ugly.
i get WAY angry at my brother sometimes, and of course, it only makes matters worse. i guess we just have to learn patience.

Skippy said...

When I'm really angry or really sad, sometimes I just shut down and shut up. It's so unhealthy but...it's also something I'm working on.

--great post!!

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

oooo blog hi five i can get angry to o well if people dn't like it :)

Sianne I Am said...

Okay Rose, I SWEAR I'm gonna read these one day. I haven't been on in4ever tho, but when I do you have to read ALL my comments! Or maybe I'll just put them all on one post. Gosh, I'm sooo sorry. I'll get to it. But not 2nite cuz I've GOT to got to bed. Its 10:00 and I have to get up at like 5:00. I will probably post and read urs tomorrow or Sunday. DEFINATLEY by Sunday. I feel so bad! I hope you still are friends with me! <3<3<3 Tell you what, I will read these B4 I post! 'cuz they all look so good! I guess I could be reading right now instead of posting this SUPER long comment but... oh well. I just want you to know that I haven't been ignoring your blog. Or you. I've been busy. I haven't even read my step-moms yet and hers is all pictures. How sad is that? I know! Well, blog to you soon! Remember: <3<3<3 !!! :):):)

pookieface :] said...

i really have a problem getting angry... oops.

Sianne I Am said...

Yeah... um... I get really angry, a lot. I guess I just let things get to me. I get annoyed easily and I let that affect my life. Its come to a point where I get POed at my mom when she asks a question that I think is dumb. But when I think about it, "how was she supposed to know?" I have no reason to get as mad as I do sometimes. I really need to stop. Dang, I feel like... Hulk compared to you. :) I'll try. Thanks Rose. :)