Friday, July 11, 2008

The Sweetest Somewhat Indescribable Things Part One

Ever wondered if hugging could be therapeutic? Well believe or not, it is. There are several articles on the Internet about hugging, but I'm just going to write out my reasons straight from the heart. One of the reasons why hugging is therapeutic because it feels good. It feels nice for someone to wrap their arms around you, to felt that sudden wave of warmth and comfort.Hugs make me feel protective- as if that person can protect me from whatever bad feelings I felt for just a few seconds. Or that that particular person cares for me. Do any of you readers feel the same way? I also think one of the reasons why some people like hugging is because it let's us get close to people. People like getting close to other people. Some like to hug when they haven't seen each other for a long time, because they've been far apart from each other. Hugging a stranger maybe more therapeutic. Why?

Well if I were in pain and some stranger hugged me, I would feel as if that stranger can feel my sorrow and is trying close out all other bad feelings that try to invade me. I would already have the knowledge that my loved ones would care, but a stranger? No. Once again, it all goes back feelings. Hmm I don't know. The feelings you can get from hugging somewhat vary. Some people just like it because it feels nice. Hugging can actually make pain go away, little bits and pieces at a time.

Candy Rain
Candy is delicious. It call comes in different shapes and sizes, flavors and colors. When people get upset, some resort to sweet things such as candy to help them feel better. I know I do, and once again I don't know why. I guess it's because candy is nice to eat. If you're feeling bad, anything nice and warm and fuzzy or sweet makes you feel good. I love candy- the sweetness melting on my tongue and the joy of it all.
Holding Hands
Holding hands is intimate. Much more intimate than kissing, I was told. Holding hands is like forming a lock between people. It's like telling the world, "Nothing can break us apart." Holding hands with someone shows the world that you care for that certain person, and that there touch brings relief and comfort. It's all based down on love.

Thoughts? Comments? Please let me know. <3
Cheer quote of the day:"Wimps lift Weights, Cheerleaders lift People" Author Stephanie, PA, USA

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting every day because a lot of people don't and I enjoy reading what you have to say :]

Skippy said...

Hugging is the best.
I hug my family and friends all the time.But some familes aren't so touchy, which I find odd, and I wonder how they can go threw a day without giveing a big bear hug. Because the power of the human touch is amazing.

Anonymous said...

i love this post!! i love hugs and candy! candy is yummy and hugging is great. btw, i love ur music! especially the ting tings song.

cady said...

I like your blog. You have an interesting take on things.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hey um this allie's brother kyler. i just wanted to let you know that i think tht you're a pretty cool girl and if knew u, i would ask u out. ur just so different from the other girls i know. ur mature and u seem like a sweet nice girl. me, allie, and our mom read ur posts together and i must say ur really deep and u make sense. those boys at ur school must be pretty damn blind, ur one of a kind. ur the kind a girl a guy wants.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment. And your post's are amazing as everybody always comments. :) They're just so easy to relate to, because I think the same opinions, but aren't really able to articulate them onto a page. You know?

And I think hugs and holding hands are much more special than a kiss as well. It shows more of a emotional sense, and that you care for a person deeply. And kind of engraved in your mind that it's a natural thing.

Molly SayWhaat said...

hey thanks for the comment!
and hugging does seem to be the best therepy out there.

and i totally agree on the holding hands thing. it feels great to know that when someone is holding your hand they dont care what anyone says their thinking about you.

great post, love the blog! hit me back

Rose Valentine said...

Awww Kyler! Thankyou.

Molly SayWhaat said...

no problemm :)

Moodymoodpeck' said...

it isn't a problem i can speak english with U
by the way what time is it in the united states ?

Tiana Cole said...

I totally agree with you about hugging being therapeutic. It's an easy way to show that you care about someone, and that they care about you. It really does make you feel all warm and fuzzy and good. :) I'm pretty sure hugging and holding hands are WAY better than just kissing.

Alyssa said...

I love hugging :D
great post!

SB said...

Hugging is great! I agree completely!
and I have a different version of your quote, but I still like yours :)
"Athletes lift weights; Cheerleaders life Athletes!"

SB said...

lift*

Horrible typist over here..

Alexis101 said...

Hugging is the best!!!! I love to hug my friends!!!

Miss. Maddie said...

I think hugging is the best way to help some one!!

**Miss. Maddie**

ellie said...

Hugs are always good. Holding hands..even sweeter.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the comment.

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for commenting, sweetie xx
Love your profile picture by the way

Ada Beth Croft said...

I love your blog, nice pictures. Where do you find them, whats the keyword? Like black and white, fashion, etc.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris Rose

stylish minded like you are, i believed that you might be happy to find inspiration through my last street style photo reportages you might like.
you can appreciate them at www.styleandthecity.com

I hope i didn't disturb you with that information.

I wish you a great evening
cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

Aurley said...

Great Great post!!!
I am odd though, I dont like hugs.. I dont like giving random people hugs or when im upset to recieve them. Because they make me break down further and I hate doing that in front of people. Maybe it'd feel better if someone actually stayed there and didnt let me go even if I told them to on the outside and was really testing them on the inside. But, No ones ever done that for me so as of now I prefer to keep my emotions inside. I prefer a yelling to a hug anyday. :P
Im wierd I guess.
Im sorry you dont like Katy Perry alot, I can see where your coming from but I think maybe there might be something in her. ;) Guess we'll just have to find out.
Thanks for the great post and always interesting blog! Oh and thanks so much for the comment.
~Aurley

Anonymous said...

hugging hmmm....

Sianne I Am said...

Yeah, everything in that post is so true. I agree with you totally. Oh and btw Kyler sounds SUPER cool and way nice!

Teee ! said...

hugs & holding hands are so amazing and i do have to admit, afterwards they make me feel incredible. it really is like telling the world "nothing can break us apart" like you said. you're posts are amazing, i love them all (:
(: