Monday, July 28, 2008

That face on the magazine

In the near future I am going to become...
The Media Heroine. I am going to transform the world and banish those 'self- image monsters.'
The traitors will die with shock. I am going to save all those who were badly influenced by the media. I'm going to protect their hearts that premarital sex is not true love and getting body transplants to look like Barbie and Ken is not real beauty. I am going to speak in God's name and open up the world with the Bible. I will reveal the truth. This is the fame, I want. I want to be that face on the magazine- the face that saved many. I spread the right messages and send people to the right path. Airbrushing will be frowned upon and poor self image will be nonexistent. Modesty will definitely always be in style. I will defy stereotypes.Is all this possible, nonetheless realistic? That is for me to decide. I will change the media one step at a time. Taking large doses will be toxic and I would surely fail. My first project- Saving the guys and defining the meaning of purity.

Girls(as I have stated before) get too much attention. Our problems are recognized and there are now solutions. Often we blame the guys and forget that they have problems too. I will research and hold all kinds of conferences by guys and for guys. Of course, this would be a major challenge considering the fact that I'm a girl. No worries, though. I am willing to do this. I am determined. But how will I start this? A question with no answer. I can't just start from scratch. I have to put myself out there somehow. Defining the meaning of purity and expressing the definition to the world, will probably be the most difficult. Not everyone believes the "sex is for marriage only" rule. But, I'll prove it to all the nonbelievers. They'll see.

I've always craved fame. And I've been dreaming about it even more during and after my first trip to L.A this past April. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a movie star. When I turned nine, I started to write. I forgot acting(although I never really pursued it) and just worked on stories and poems. Writing gave me confidence and security. As I grew older and entered middle school, I knew I wanted to become a famous author. ( For a short period of time during this summer, I thought God was calling me to become a chastity speaker. )Bigger than Stephen King and perhaps J.K Rowling. I wanted to walk on red carpets at premieres, go to exclusive interviews and pose for various photoshoots. The disadvantages of fame never stung me.(paparazzi. And yes, they do destroy lives. I am a fighter. They will not hurt me. Paparazzi will not be allowed to cross lives)

Ha, it's sounds like I'm running for President and I can just change America with a wink of a eye. But, I know I want to be known for something important.I know what I want. Hard to believe? Yes I am aware that just two days ago I was incredibly clueless on what I wanted in my life. I did some thinking and a little research. I'm actually thinking of becoming a counseling psychologist. I love helping others with problems and giving advice. Then perhaps, I can write and cheerlead on the side. That to me sounds grand. And top all of that, I will tangle the dark whispers and lies from the media and burn them with the truth.

Cheer quote: "Cheer hard. Live well."