Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Hahaha I just woke up! :)
Anyway, I can't stop thinking about James and the words he said to me. The trace in and out of my head, "You're beautiful... you're very attractive... You're beautiful..." Aww! I'm such a baby! I can't believe he called me... beautiful. Oh, he made my day already! That's so cute. <3 But I honestly can't see what he can see. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't call myself pretty either.
I wonder if James is thinks about me romantically, because based on the facebook conversations we have, it sounds like he wants to get to know me more. He wants to know the "personal me." Hmmm...
Anyway, I'm going jogging at the park later today and that's just about it. I should be working on my novel, but I haven't felt the urge yet. I don't know, it's weird. When I write, I have this... feeling. Like, I have to feel like writing. I have all of my ideas down and now I need to push myself. AHhaA!!!! My cell phone is ringing and guess who's calling me? CALLIE. She's knows I'm awake now, because I just got off the phone with our friend Denny. I think she left me a voicemail... ugh.
(Aww isn't that the CUTEST pic you've ever seen?? I got it off facebook)

2 comments:

fierr said...

james is so sweet too..I think he likes you..:) thanx..:) sometimes my bf acts like a baby..& ohh..my 1st day going so well..:D

fierr said...

tanx 4 d support..:)I try my best to fight..:) is it?shy perhaps??we'll see..hehe :)