Sunday, July 13, 2008

The 411


So what's going on with me? Let's take a look.
I went to this awesome summer picnic with my mom and my sisters. The food and music was amazing, and it was alot of fun. There were alot of guys there who looked about my age, but I didn't bother to make conversation. It was really hot today and I was sweating profusely in my sun dress. I didn't feel very pretty at all. After the picnic, we went grocery shopping then we went to church. A few hours later, Caroline and I (my sister) went to the park to burn off all the junk we had at the picnic. Unfortunately, our plan didn't go so well. The park was having a large event and there was a huge crowd of people scattered all over the place. My sister and I were kind of ticked, because we wanted space to run and I really needed place to practice my tumbling. (My body was sore for four days and I haven't been able to practice at all) So, we didn't do much. And today, I think we're going back. Tommrow I have cheer and that's just about it. Just cheer for next week. Nothing else to look forward to.
Man. What a boring life.

2 comments:

Samuel Lago Pedro said...

hi... well, i mean, wow. your blog is really amazing. It's a kind of a diary. Really cute. You write a lot... that's good... at all. keep on post. ;) just one thing. You wrote paramore twice. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahah it's okay, my life is boring too. good luck with cheer. i know you will be the best cheerleader u can be. kyler thinks so too. :)