Monday, June 30, 2008

Changes


Yeah, I can definitely agree with people that I've changed... a whole lot. Just a year ago, I believed that wearing make up was sinful and that cheerleading was obscene. Now, I'm a cheerleader and I wear makeup with no guilt. I've become extremely girly and I have become emotionally in tune with my writing. And the best of all, I've gotten closer to Christ. I look at friendships as gifts that can be taken for granted and most be held onto with honor, meaning, and delicacy. Life is not a game. I look deep into music and into the eyes of any human being. They say, "eyes are the windows to a person's life". I take my virginity as a precious gift I can only give to my husband. I live in a life of purity with much more power. Nowadays, I discover my weakness and my strengths and I put them together to make gifts and to discover new talents. I'm trying to build character and mold my moral character they way God wants his children to. (I am so thankful for having the ability to go to a Catholic private school) I've gotten over my fear of contacts(LOL) and now I can't live without them. I was always a girly girl and now I'm even more girly. Anything that glitters catches my eye.Everyday, I try to fill my aching heart full of hope, because Christ gives me strength to do anything I want to do. I'm going to work extremely hard in life. I am going to be the best cheerleader I can be. I am going to get so close to Him that when I lay down to rest at night, I would feel His hand in mine and see His face appear in my merriest of dreams.

<3

1 comment:

fierr said...

thanx..:) can I be ur friend?