Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Boredom


AHH!!! I hate summer. My family and I hardly ever travel during the summer because my parents have to work for those atrocious school tuitions. Gosh, why didn't I get a job?!! What's wrong with me? LOL. I was so warped up with school that I forgot all about getting a job for the summer. Next summer I will be 16 (heck yeah!) and I'm definitely working... and driving(!!!) First, I need to get that blasted permit. Grrr.... I am so getting my permit next month. Most definitely. My dad is going to help me study and he's going to give me driving lessons. I am going to ACE driver's ed. I better ace it.



-photo from: www.xanga.com/that_song_in_my_head

Hahah you can tell I love xanga. My mom won't let me have one. Actually, she doesn't have an inkling that I have this blog. I only got my dad's approval. But, I don't think he even knows that I've got my blog now. Even my sisters don't have a clue and we share computers.I've been able to keep my blog to myself for almost four months now.
Wow.

No comments: