Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bring on the Money



YAY! I got a job! A very hard, fun, six hour long job.
Babysitting for cash.
I got a HUNDRED dollars total, for babysitting a seven year and an eight year old for three days straight. I went to the mall the very next day and bought a summer dress, a book, some hair bows, and some sunglasses. Shopping took my mind off a few things and it made me feel much better. I'm going to buy a purity ring(Which I really need) a book based on purity(Sex Has a Price Tag) and a Catholic Teen Bible (Which I really, really, need). I have several Bibles at home, but I NEED a teen Bible so I can understand God's Word. Oh and did I tell you that I'm starting a Pure Love Club at school? If you click on the "Pure Love Is True Love" link you will get a better understanding on the club. Basically, the club is designed to help each other live a life of purity and promote the message, "Save Sex For Marriage." (In other terms, if you're not married, don't have sex... at all)In this club we will have fundraisers, a "Pure Love Club Playlist", and all sorts of things. I have so many ideas. :) I asked a bunch of my friends on facebook and I have seventeen people so far. When school starts, the club will get alot of members.
I'm actually very disappointed from the responses that I've been getting from the guys. I only have a few who were willing to join without hesistation. I'm not trying to force people into joining, but I really want the boys to join. This club is going to turn out to be an all girls club because all the guys want sex 24/7. That's sad. Really sad. All I know is that, the guys who will be or who are in the club will turn out to be the best husbands out there, if they get married of course.

*That pic is so goregous!! I love the sunglasses and I was searching all over the mall for them.<3
Oh and thanks Aren for the comment. :) Please come again.

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

I got my purity ring from my nonnie...she gave it to me in NY and i love it! i only take it off when i'm showering, working, or swimming because I don't want to lose it or break it.

Trina