Friday, June 27, 2008

Friendship Breakups

Yeah. It's over. It was much more painful than I thought. Callie starting to cry and when we hung up she was begging me with text messages. I'm sorry, but I can't. I can't be friends with people who are not true to me or aren't even true to others. I've given this girl so many chances...
She left her bathing suit at my house, so I will have to mail it to her or let her come and pick it up.(when I'm not home) Her family probably hates me now. I feel terrible because she doesn't have any friends but, she chose to lie and use people and no one wants to be treated that way. I told Callie that I couldn't trust her since the day she spilled my secret, and that I don't appreciate the fact that she talks about MY friends. And you know what?
Callie didn't deny it at all.
Well, she said that she didn't know not to say anything about my secret(lie. I remember perfectly saying, "Don't tell so and so") and she thought that the secret wasn't that big of deal, etc.
Ugh.
I hate this summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks when you break a relationship with someone, but I guess sometimes it's for the best. You know? Anyways, you have got great blog. Hit me back if you would like. ^^

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah, it sucks. Callie was my first friend in high school.

Rose Valentine said...

It was friendship... not a relationship lol!