Sunday, June 1, 2008

WHOA. Jennifer's Quincenra aka(Sweet 15) was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Wow. It was like one of those Super Sweet 16 parties. It was like a big wedding ceremony with lots of food, dancing, and singing. What a wonderful experience! I had so much fun! And, Jennifer looked so gorgeous in her gown. She's so beautiful. I can't get over that. We were partying all night. It was fantastic. And now, I'm really tired and I'm going to church later this afternoon. LOL. I hope I don't fall asleep.
*sigh*
It's June. Nothing else to look forward to but cheer camp which is a month away. I have a stupid ballet recital next weekend and I am dreading it. I haven't shown up for practice(I have my reasons) for ages. But honestly, I could care less. The recital is just for our parents and I know for sure that I'm going to mess up. For one thing, people have to pay to watch and not a lot of people are going to show up. Yay. Gosh, what a waste of a year. I absolutely loath ballet. It's too boring... too graceful.

No comments: