Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm baaack!!


I can explain.
Please don't be cross with me.
I would of-I could of updated a week ago but school just got out and I was hanging out with Callie as soon as we finished our last exam and we had a sweet sixteen to go to. I was so tired when I got home and other than that, I've been kind of lazy about blogging. Hardly anyone gets on and summer has been a complete bore for me... unfortunately. Actually towards the end of school, things did happen... well not really. "The boy" partically asked me out and my immediate response was,"Uh...uh...uh." Can you blame me? He asked me to accompany him at a football game-in front of EVERYBODY. My friends were laughing and Matt give the boy a quizzical look. Anyway, that was weeks ago. "The boy" can actually be really, really, sweet. He's always commenting on my smile. I really don't see what's fascinating about my smile. Apparently, my mom and my little sister thinks so too. "Close your mouth." My mom would snap, when she's taking pictures of me. Hahah whatever. My teeth are nice so, I really don't see the problem. ANYWAY....

I really hope this summer will bring something new. I haven't really done anything exciting. I signed up for cheer camp and cheer classes and I'm now in training. My goal is to tone up and get into shape. Iactually need to gain weight but, my metabolism is super fast. Ah well... I'm still glad that school is out. My freshmen year went by waay tooo fast. It really did. I don't want to be a sopohmore. I heard that's when a lot of the real high school drama happens. Oh joy. Like I didn't have enough freshmen year.(roll eyes) I'm devoting half of my summer to my friends because I love them so much. I really do. I miss them already! Mel, Lexi, and Evan are like my sisters. Best friends from the start.
<3
Isn't that a cute picture?

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

haha i have fast metabalism (sp) too...lol i weigh 90ish pounds. we don't have a scale in our house. lol.

I can't gain weight either! not matter how much junk i eat. I eat a bag of chips in a week. so yeah.

Trina