Saturday, May 3, 2008

Natural Beauty Part One


Girls and woman alike are vain. We want to be admired not only for our minds, but for our beauty. We use make-up and approval from our male peers to define our beauty. But, discovering REAL beauty starts from within. Here is Vanessa Hudgens's view on natural beauty:

"I grew up in the business, so I was used to putting on makeup every day," says the 19-year-old star of the High School Musical movies, who went without makeup for her PEOPLE photo shoot. "Just recently I've learned to be okay with myself without wearing makeup. I think it was a special someone telling me that I didn't need it. I started taking care of my skin and realized I didn't need as much as I thought I did."

(The hidden quotes in the paragraph inspired me to thrive for natural beauty. I read this in the PEOPLE magazine last night at Wal-Mart. Vanessa 's view on natural beauty has inspired me to put the make-up aside and embrace the beauty alone. I am now going to make an effort to take care of my skin and define what true beauty is.)

*Pic from PEOPLE photo shoot. Doesn't Vanessa look so beautiful? This is the most beautiful picture of her I have ever seen.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice! I totally agree with you.