Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Future

Yesterday, I focused and visioned my future.
I'm applying to fourteen colleges,my loves. I'm not kidding. I'm trying to aim really high and began a bright future. I've got half of my testing process out of the way(I've taken the SATS twice and ACT once) and I know exactly what I want. Junior year kicked me so hard in the tush and I was seriously suffering from anxiety from too much hard week. But this new upcoming year, will be the greatest. I have a 3.5 and I'm aiming for at least a 3.8. Education is so important to me. Someday soon, I would love to be a news anchor or an entertainment host, and a trial lawyer/part time model. I want to be very successful with my own house, a lovely car, and spoil my parents and sisters. My best friend Evan will be by my side. Freshmen year we promised each other that we're going to be career women so we can go to the seven star hotel in Dubai. We are so doing it.I cannot wait to see what life has in store. Marriage and family will come after all that. I want to make something out of myself before I get that ring on my finger and craddle a baby in my arms.
Tell me, what are your dreams my loves?

2 comments:

Kate Kwok said...

I'm fully agree with you. Marriage isn't important for me at all. I even have telling my parents that I'll not get married ever since I was a kid. But it's the future. Who knows right?

You're great and you deserve the good things. High five for the dreams.

xoxo

m. said...

mhmh.
i agree with you lovely.

you'll get what you aim for.
i know it.
xo