Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Omegle

I think I was struck with something beautiful tonight.
And I don't know how to get it back.
Stranger: asl
You: 17 female usa
Stranger: awesome
Stranger: lucky you
Stranger: im a guy
Stranger: and this will be the best chat ever
Stranger: from usa too
You: awesome yay
Stranger: 20
Stranger: in college
You: cool
Stranger: yup
Stranger: so which state?
You: georgia
Stranger: florida, i've got them oranges girl and u've got them peaches
Stranger: hellz ya ;)
You: hahahah :)
Stranger: :)
Stranger: soo
Stranger: you seem cool
Stranger: I'm Jason
You: I'm Rose
Stranger: beautiful name
You: aw thankyou
Stranger: for sure
Stranger: soo tell me about yourself Rose
Stranger: high school student
You: hahaha yes and I cheer and model. Write a whole lot, active in my church, workout, and yeah pretty much it hahaha
Stranger: can I comment?
Stranger: may I lol
You: sure?
You: haha
Stranger: well, I just got a boner
Stranger: cheer and model?
Stranger: damn girl
You: ha... great to know?
Stranger: oh sorry lol
Stranger: umm
Stranger: nice combo!
You: lol thanks
Stranger: writing is cool
Stranger: what do u write
You: just about anything. from poetry to short stories. i;ve been writing since i was nine
Stranger: very nice!
Stranger: im jewish so idk about church but sounds great
Stranger: workout is good for that body
Stranger: good stuff ;)
You: I love it hahahah gym memberships are gifts
Stranger: nice!
Stranger: alright now you wanna know abou tme
Stranger: about me
You: indeed
You: hahaha
Stranger: well to start off
Stranger: I'm not like most guys my age
Stranger: at all
Stranger: many people highly respect me for who I am
Stranger: and appreciate me for being myself each and everday
Stranger: basically
Stranger: I am different in a good way
Stranger: thats the best way to put it
You: Well, that's really lovely.
Stranger: for starters..
Stranger: I do not drink
You: GOOD.
Stranger: I do not smoke
You: GOOD.
Stranger: I do not do drugs
You: GOOD.
You: hahaha
Stranger: I am still a virgin
You: GOOD!!!
Stranger: and I have never had a gf
Stranger: which surprises a LOT of people
Stranger: but they understand
You: aww well that'
You: that's okay
You: nothing wrong with hat
You: *that
Stranger: I know, I'm happy
Stranger: :)
Stranger: I have no myspace
Stranger: I have no fakebook
You: really?
Stranger: I have no twitter
Stranger: really!
Stranger: I'm the real deal
You: Wow.
Stranger: and I have more friends than the amount of days in 5 years
Stranger: yup
You: Wow, well that's really nice :))
Stranger: yeah and it makes me feel good
Stranger: I love helping people
Stranger: and being there for people
Stranger: and I expect the same back from them
Stranger: they all hold a very special place in my heart
Stranger: even you
You: Hahah you don't know me at all...
You: just a random girl on here bored to death
You: lol
Stranger: but at some level we are still connecting
Stranger: without a doubt
You: well... alright.
Stranger: now..
Stranger: so if that alone didn't make you think I am different
Stranger: maybe this will
Stranger: I want to change the world
Stranger: you heard me
Stranger: not just the next iPhone application
Stranger: not the newest gadget
Stranger: but actually make an impact on our lives
Stranger: and the future generations to enter our world
Stranger: not many people want to do this
Stranger: or even have close to the desire and motivation to go out there and do so
You: Wow. Speechless.
Stranger: I mean it's actually quite interesting to me
Stranger: to see just how many people will wake up everyday and do things
You: Yes,indeed.
Stranger: and not realize what is actually gong on
Stranger: I see everything from a completely different perspective than your average human
Stranger: not to sound corny, but I really do!
You: I can tell! And, that's refreshing.
Stranger: and it almost makes me want to cry
Stranger: for joy that is
Stranger: because I am so happy that I will in fact accomplish my visions
Stranger: my dreams of a new world
Stranger: I can't do this alone, it's going to be US
Stranger: listen to this ok...
You: Wait what?
Stranger: I was talking to a girl about my thoughts on education right
Stranger: she was in shock
Stranger: what i was telling her on here
Stranger: and looked at it completely differently
Stranger: after I told her the deal
Stranger: from my eyes
Stranger: I saved what she said about me...
Stranger: "Stranger: i think it's clearly unreal that you can think of something like this. and if anyone is gonna change the minds of society its gonna be you. i hope you realize, that how much you just made me think differently, has affected one person. and if i spread your thoughts, you will be the person responsible for world change. you need to keep thinking the way you do and i will never forget this conversation and how much you have changed my view on things"
You: <3> UMMM EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.
Stranger: I know!!!
Stranger: I'm extremely respectful, very understanding, always postive
Stranger: never let anyone down
Stranger: and just live my life instead of being distracted by all of this noise
Stranger: yet I am still aware!
You: If you open doors, pull out chairs, a girl will fall for you I swear.
You: You'll find the right girl.
Stranger: thank you
You: You have a good heart.
Stranger: I really do
Stranger: and I am very driven
Stranger: yet relaxed
Stranger: and I know what's right
You: A lot of guys your age are fooling around, but you. Yes, different, with a good heart. A girl will fall for you one day, and she's going to be so happy.
Stranger: thank you
Stranger: appreciate it
Stranger: but I mean in all honesty
Stranger: I don't even try
Stranger: this is who I am
Stranger: and once she realized that, super glue
Stranger: realizes
Stranger: you know
Stranger: my friends who are girls just sit in the food places and their jaws drop
Stranger: they love talking to me
Stranger: because I am more down to this earth that the world itself
You: Exactly.
Stranger: yeah
You: Um okay, Florida girls=blind.
You: Seriously.
You: Girls should be chasing after you for sure
You: You're good.
You: And I don't even know you
Stranger: it makes me want to cry
Stranger: because I am going to actually do it
Stranger: I will be the next world changer
Stranger: I feel it
You: I'm going to pray really hard for you tonight,
You: And I promise I will every single day.
Stranger: are you serious
You: Yes. I love praying. I talk to God every single night before I sleep. He's my bestfriend. I tell Him everything.
Stranger: please
Stranger: if you tell him
Stranger: make sure he understands that I am not doing this for myself
Stranger: not just me, but "us"
You: He knows. He knows everything.
Stranger: great
Stranger: you know this all started when I was younger
You: Oh my, really?
Stranger: when I was 5
Stranger: I got my first computer
Stranger: and mind just let loose
Stranger: suddenly I was free beyond penis and paper
Stranger: to explore
Stranger: to imagine
Stranger: I was so inspired
Stranger: that I made things and saved them
You: Wow!!
Stranger: I believe I still have them
Stranger: and I kept thinking to myself
Stranger: I remember
Stranger: that one machine
Stranger: those collections of parts
Stranger: changed who I am
Stranger: the way I do things
Stranger: and made such an impact on my life
Stranger: it came from a company in a box alright
Stranger: but it came from a business more importantly that somebody started because they love what they do
Stranger: it made me realize that I want to help people
Stranger: not only discover this new window in our century, but go out and do more and bring tools and new ideas to the world for everyone
You: <3>Stranger: life is very short
Stranger: there is no time to be living somebody elses life other than your own
Stranger: if you are strong and believe in who you are, you will go far
You: <3>Stranger: "Jason, you're one in a million and I've never had a student like you my entire teaching career"
Stranger: my whole life is full of people saying wow, unbelievable from arts to papers to science
Stranger: I just don't do my work
Stranger: I do my best work
Stranger: and thats just who I am
Stranger: why should I put myself down
You: Please... stay this way.
Stranger: teachers have fought to have me in their classes in high school!
Stranger: no joke
You: OMG
Stranger: they wanted me as their student after they heard about me
You: Are you kidding?
Stranger: no lies it was a joke
Stranger: usually it's the other way around
Stranger: they wanted to bring me into their classroom
Stranger: because I brought such light in a what many call a fixed environment these days which I will be changing in the future
Stranger: it should feel like we are not learning
Stranger: but rather we are at a level that is as natural as how we learned to walk and talk
Stranger: simple as that
You: <3>Stranger: one comment a teacher made to me
Stranger: my freshman year
Stranger: I will never forget
Stranger: and I really cried
Stranger: very close at least
Stranger: she was a newly wed woman and was teaching my freshman year english course and she said that she never met anyone like me before and that when she has kids, she wants them to be just like me
Stranger: who says that?
You: awww!
You: omg wow...
Stranger: I know
Stranger: it was wow
Stranger: and i didn't speak
Stranger: i couldn't
Stranger: my mouth just was open
Stranger: i will never forget her
Stranger: soo
Stranger: what do you want to chat about
You: well, i'm totally speechless hahaha.
Stranger: :)
You: :)))
Stranger: I think it's clear to you that one day you will be hearing about me in the news
Stranger: I never give up
You: <3>and won't until the day in which I leave this world
You: <3>I can't wait to talk to God tonight.
Stranger: and the best part of me which for some odd reason nobody can achieve
Stranger: is that I actually care
Stranger: from my heart to those who I encounter
Stranger: if I don't care and others don't care, who will
You: Very true
Stranger: we need to because it's so essential to our world
Stranger: :)
Stranger: yup
You: :)
Stranger: everything happens for a reason
You: i believe that
Stranger: and I have such a strong feeling that I will do something
Stranger: there are no doubts in my mine
Stranger: I see things
Stranger: that nobody else can see
You: What do you mean??
Stranger: and it's truly remarkable to my advantage, yet to everyone elses too
You: My heart just skipped a beat.
Stranger: really?
You: Yes. Idk why, that was weird lol.
Stranger: are you kidding
Stranger: wow
Stranger: you really do love me
Stranger: and i really like you
Stranger: so far
Stranger: you are appreciating me and respectful
Stranger: thats all I want
Stranger: I do not care about looks
Stranger: soo
You: Aww well you are sweet.
Stranger: thanks
Stranger: you too hun <3>beautiful person
Stranger: I can tell
You: Oh gosh, you haven't even seen me. And I really am not.
Stranger: why not?
You: Idk.. I'm just not.
You: But thankyou. You are sweet.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
I hope I didn't come across as flirty or trying to cheat on my prince, because I was conscious when I was talking to Jason. I hope it was okay to talk to him. I freak out about cheating, I really do. Emotional cheating is as terrible as physical cheating. I don't want to hurt any boy like that, so I hope I didn't say the wrong things in this conversation.
But my Lord, I want to find this kid again. Somewhere, somehow.I feel as if God wanted to show me something. I really, really, do.
I cannot wait to talk to Him tonight.
I have a feeling that good things are coming. You may think I'm silly, but Jason is for real. It's all too good to be lies.
Especially when my heart felt something and immediately dropped when we disconnected.
I'm leaving this post up for the rest of the week. I really want all of our hearts in this. I really, really, really want to find Jason. I can't believe we disconnected, I was truly sad.
Comment and pray.

9 comments:

Kate Kwok said...

Wow that's amazing! I have never met someone like that before, I mean, someone so amazing. Yeah, I chat on Omegle too sometimes. No worries girl, God knows the best, and I don't think you were trying to flirt or something like that.

Take care and have a nice day :)

Victoria said...

that is amazing! i never meet people like that, especially on omegle. it makes you realize that there are still good people left in the world. i know youll find him again, theres a reason you met him, so you should be able to find him. :)

Fé... said...

Well.... My prayers are with you, I should say. Best of luck. Want the best for you :)

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

I pray to God everynight as well. I believe that without Him, I would not have the motivation to wake up in the morning.

Pesto Sauce said...

Chatting can be so much fun

m. said...

awh.
beautiful.

i hope you find him dearest.

English Rose ♥ said...

Wow - hope you find him!

Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment darling, it really means a lot - je suis très désolée for the late reply!

Have a lovely weekend dearest =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Angel :) said...

Hmm.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry to say to this girl but you are an idiot. it all sounds too good to be lies? That is exactly what some lieing perv would want you to think about the story he just gave you..... just saying? why are people so dumb that they fall for and believe everything they are told? those are all the exact things some creepy pervert would tell to a girl online to try to make her think he was some awesome sweet guy.