Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nobody's In Love

I got a message on facebook Friday morning saying that my prince has been cheating.
With a guy.
More lies and more secrets.
I won't get into details, because my story is not story that you would like to discuss at the dinner table. I've basically lost my appetite.
The person who told me the who the real Rasul is sent me dated text messages and a picture to sum everything up. I haven't been able to really get a hold of Rasul. He keeps making up all kinds of crap. I am so done with this asshole! He keeps playing games with me, and I've barely communicated with him at all this weekend. I've been trying to go over to his house to show him that I know the secret he's been trying to keep, his stupid lies, and his unfaithfulness. Why does this bull keep happening over and over again? There's been so much drama with this jerk.
Yes, you my darlings have never seen me curse on here. With this situation, I have every right to express how I truely feel. This boy is no prince. He. is. an. ASS. This situation may sound like the typical highschool "cheating" story, but if I reveal everything, you'll be feeling as sick as I am. My whole family is devestated. The story is not about the cheating, but his actions and character. I've trying to come over since Friday, but this idiot keeps making up crap on why I can't see him. He's playing all these games and I really don't know what the heck is going on. He probably suspects that something is the matter and that is why he's trying to avoid me. Rasul doesn't know that I know what's been going on, because the person who told me everything, hasn't said anything to him. So, I just have to wait. But in my mind, we're over.
I really need God.
There's been so much drama. I need to get out of this stupid town.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You do need God. You also need to realize your expectations are way too high.

I don't know the full story, but it sounds very painful; however, you would save yourself a little more pain if you would lower your standards a bit. We are not perfect; the Lord Himself says "there is no one righteous, no, not one".

We have seen this before on your blog - hot guy, funny, perfect, etc., then something happens and it's all over. Again, I don't know the full story, and if I discovered that my boyfriend was gay I would definitely dump him.

But remember, without Christ you are no better than him. Christ gave you, a wretched creature, forgiveness. Please, I hope you will ask Him to give you the same forgiveness for Rasul.

I hope my words were not hurtful, and that the rest of this year might be a more peaceful time than it is now. May God be with you.

Kate Kwok said...

Ouch! :( Lighten up, girl. God might thinks that he is not the best for you that's why He sent someone to reveal the truth? You're the best!

m. said...

i am so sorry lovely.

Unknown said...

Hi love. Thank you for your comment.

Okay so..
Cheaters. I couldn't be more sympathetic for you. Can't stand them. At all. I'm so sorry though. The only words of advice I can offer: It might not feel okay right now..but you'll be okay. Experiences like these just make you wiser and stronger. So cliche but we both know it's true.

I'll pray that you're okay sooner rather than later.

Talk soon? xx