Sunday, June 13, 2010

Total Bragworthy

Rasul is so very good to me.
From opening every single door in sight, pulling out every single chair, and complimenting every single dress that I wear for him, this boy makes everything the ultimate perfection. He even sings to me, darlings. He loves 'Crazier' by Taylor Swift.It's been a wonderful time. I've never been treated like such a princess before- this feeling is overwhelming. On Wednesday, Rasul called me in the morning, and gushed on how he wanted to surprise me by making dinner. He's trying to make our relationship better, after I had addressed the problems we were having and now, we are just even more happy and crazy for each other. Rasul is always so sweet, soft-spoken, and gentle. He never says "no" to me and never asks for anything more than just kissing. Always, always, always, this boy loves to hold hands.
That's all he really wants.
And we never part unless it's time to say goodbye.
He gave me his letterman jacket to borrow when it gets cold again. The jacket smells just like him.
Don't worry my darlings, I'm not going to spill out my love life all over this blog, because my blog is much more than that. I tell you girls and guys everything, anyway. Rasul tells me that he loves me all the time. He's very soft hearted. Things hurt him very easily. When I was upset with him one time, the boy was feeling crushed. He gave me an Ethiopian necklace to ameliorate things. But boys always do that, don't they? They always buy girls things to make everything better. My dad has been buying me, mother, and my sisters a lot of chocolate lately.Sweet summertime, I see my love quite alot. I still make time for other things and for my girls. Especially my girls. I love them so much. Evan gets jealous of Rasul and I. Sometimes, I find it difficult to please her, because the jealousy is apparent.But it hasn't changed anything at all. The girls like Rasul a lot as well as my mother. She adores him. My sister Caroline calls him her big brother. The fact that everything is going so well, just scares me to death.
&& I find it kind of find if funny how my ex-boy, Brody now decides to apologize for everything and is trying to rebuild some sort of friendship. Stephanie's theory is that, Brody's just feeling bad because I moved on before him ,and he's hoping that I would wait around for him. It took that boy seven months to apologize to me, and he thought I was going to wait for that mess? Brody is acutally trying to move on quickly with Stephanie, but Stephanie is not buying any of it. He's trying to get my attention, and honestly, I'm too happy with the prince, so none of that fazes me at all.
I pray about our relationship a lot and my 11:11 prayers(not wishes) are usually used on that.(But not always) Rasul and I are comfortable with each other. He once told me that he can be himself around me. We share food and eat from the same chocolate strawberries and icecream scoops. I'm not scared of germies when I'm with him.
Even on my "not so pretty hair days" the boy doesn't treat me any different. He still smiles at me, hold my hand, and compliments me. He doesn't care how I look, he just loves me for me.
This afternoon, Rasul wanted to take me shopping, but I couldn't because I had too many little things to do. He was disappointed and he sent a text that said,"I miss you." We saw each other on Wednesday and that was all, because he had to work. I can't see each other getting "burned out." The chemistry and the friendship is much too real. Evan thinks that Rasul and I are the typical television, highschool couple. Everything is just friendly, pure, and cute. Just like Troy and Gabriella. They're my favorite highschool couple on television. Oh my, I sound so stupid right now.
I'm not attached though. No, really we're not. We both have other things going on.
It's funny...
I have always thought that Rasul is the hot photographer/model and band geek that was simply too good for me. The fact that he's just as tenderhearted and wanting to be with me, is quite incredible. Who knew? It was either prom that opened our eyes, or the we were blocking the chemistry from each other the whole time this past school year, hahaha.
That is all, my loves.


"Goodnight, Rose. I love you."












1 comment:

Sarah said...

eeeeeeeeeek that's so cute and lovely :') xxx