Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Girl

Rose Valentine is such a baby.
This summer, I have brought out my inner little girl. It's not for show, that is just who I am. I'm a crazy girly girl with a wild heart. I'm the kind of girl who dreams to be a pageant princess and who loves Barbie dolls.(I don't own anymore though, ha.) && I wish girls would stop calling themselves, "barbie." Seriously? What's so beautiful about looking plastic? It's such an immature and false ego booster, and it's extremely irritating to me. Anyway, I still adore teaparties and fairytale stories. Anything that has glitter or sparkles catches my eye in a heartbeat. You know that picture of that really pretty girl on my previous post? I want her dress so very badly. I think it's fun to be girlt, you know? I guess really don't want to face the fact that in a year, I'm collegebound and that I'm growing up way too quickly. Towards the end of summer, my bestfriend Evan and I, are hosting a princess tea and pool party. It's such a cute and fun idea, and my girls have all agreed to take part. I have so many cute ideas, the party is going to be a success! Rasul's a photographer, so he can stop by briefly and take pictures of me and the girls! Then I can make an adorable scrapbook out of that!Each girl is required to wear a pink t-shirt, blue jeans, capris, or shorts, and a tiara.
Evan and I indulged our girlish appetities at Claire's club, and as the hostesses we are getting matching wands. I don't know why, but these kinds of things entertain me. It's so much fun being girly. When I grow up, I'm going to be a "pink" lawyer just like Reese Witherspoon's 'Legally Blonde.' I won't wear pink all the time, because people may not take me seriously, ha.
I also enjoy coloring as well. I get bored easily when I'm at home(that's why I make a lot of plans so I can get out of the house everyday!) so that's what I do besides going on facebook and all that. Coloring is becoming one of my pasttimes. Finding new hobbies are kind of like adventures in my life. I always discover something new. I have also discovered that I really enjoy classical music and anything vintage. I'm starting to fall asleep to country music... I love it. Keith Urban is amazing.
Ah. Such a pointless post, but I DO miss my comments. I feel as if the blogging world is falling asleep. Life's busy, but I will never stop blogging. I know I have readers out there.I want to keep this blog up in college and throughout. Wouldn't that be nice?

3 comments:

Kenna said...

Keep on posting! you are just like me I enjoy doing things i did when i was little i love it!
you are sooo cool!

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

what is so attractive about looking plastic!? someone please tell me because I can't figure it out either. I adored this post! :) you are so fun and positive!

m. said...

i agree so much.
you're amazing.
xo