Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Embrace

Isn't that a pretty little thing?
I don't envy her though. She's gorgeous yes, with a cute figure but I embrace my curves. I'm a skinny gal, but I'm not ashamed of my booty. I'm African, that's what I was given. There are several things on my body that I don't like. I wish my eyes were a lighter shade of brown and that I wouldn't have to use hair extenstions so I can feel pretty. I also wish my breasts would grow faster, because compared to girls my age(I'm seventeen ) I'm not fully developed. I'm small breasted and that doesn't run in the family. My mother thinks that all of my cheerleading training and kickboxing delayed part of my development and probably finish in college. I hope so. I know breast size doesn't matter, but I want to feel pretty too. I don't know, my darlings. I'm a silly girl. You don't need big breasts to feel pretty.I'm not flat, just small. There are also a lot of things that I like about my body. My arms and legs are toned, and my stomach stays flat, which is a blessing. I embraced my petite height wholeheartedly.
I shouldn't be fussing over my body. My mom says that I'm too fussy. I fear when I enter the modeling industry, I'll be too harsh with my body. It happens.
It's totally possible.
Embrace yourselves, darlings. What do you like about body?

1 comment:

Jin~ said...

high five for small breasts! >3 and for opening up like that! ^__^ thank you for your comment too!