Monday, June 28, 2010

Whatever

Screw love. But, I'm still praying.
It's senior year, I'm going to focus on more important things. Test scores, scholarships, and college applications.I want to go to a great university and come out of it as a successful, new, young thing. There are many things I would like to try out this upcoming school year since cheerleading at school has let me down. I didn't make the squad.
This must be my year.
Sorry.
I'm still not really over it.
Anyway, I'll soon realize that I can use that extra time to try something new(modeling) and I can spend time with my friends at football games. I am so excited for football season. My school generally does very well and the season goes onto until mid November. It's very nice. Anyway, I'm finally getting my license on Friday and probably take my bestfriend out. It's about time my parents let me get this thing. I mean, seriously c'mon. I'm seventeen years old.I've been driving forever, I need that card.
Sorry, pointless post. I'm just having random thoughts on my mind. When I signed on my facebook this morning, I saw a lot of statuses from my friends that they had "amazing nights", etc. I honestly cannot remember the last time I've had an amazing night. Prom, maybe?
I guess summer is letting me down.
I found two movie tickets in my dad's car. I remember him coming home late too. My mom just shook her head. He probably hasn't stopped cheating. My dad doesn't go to the movies.He still goes on her facebook, I'm sure. I always see the email address pop up when I want to sign in.
Overall, this hasn't been my year.
Whatever.

1 comment:

Kate Kwok said...

Come on, cheer up! Every year is your year. Pray hard, God will make a change.