Monday, June 7, 2010

Insecurity

Ugly.Ugly.Ugly.Ugly.Ugly.Ugly. Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat.Oh, why aren't I tall enough?I wanna be blonde, maybe he'll notice me. Look at my thighs, they're huge.I'm too skinny. Skinny. Skinny. Skinny. I want bigger boobs. Bigger boobs. Bigger boobs. I'm too flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. I look gross today. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. I'm an idiot, I wish I were smarter. I'm stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I'll never make it. Never make it. Never make it. Never make it. I'm not good enough. Not good enough. Not good enough. Not good enough. Not good enough. I ruin everything. Everything. Everything. Everything. No one loves me. No one. No one. No one No one. Why is she prettier than me? Prettier. Prettier. She's prettier, prettier than me. I wanna be big like him. Like him. Like him. I hate my body. Body. Body. Body. Of course he gets all the girls. He's better than me. Better than me. Better than me. Better than me. I fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail.Fail. I don't want to lose. Lose. Lose. I'm going to lose. Lose. Lose. Lose.Lose.Lose. I'm too weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. He'll never look at me twice. Never. Never. Never. Never. I'll never find the one. The one. The one. The one. I never get what I want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. Want. I give up. Give up. Give up. Give up. No one's going to ask me to the dance. No one. No one. No one. No one. No one. No one. I suck. Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck. I'm going to mess this up. Mess. Mess. Mess. Mess. Mess. Mess. Mess. Mess. She's going to leave me. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. I can't handle this. Can't. Can't. Can't. Can't. Can't. Can't. Can't.
Look at that garbage. Is that what we're telling ourselves on a daily basis?
Gawd.
Just think about it.





No comments: