Sunday, June 14, 2009

& the wall kept tumbling down?



& the wall kept tumbling down?
Tumbling down?
Uh no.
Rewind, please!
Me: "Yeah so, what are you up to?"
Brody:"Nothing really. Just wondering, what do you think of me?"
At this moment I burst out laughing... wait, what?
Me:"I think that you are a really sweet, cute, funny, and a smart person. Someone who is really cool and is easy to talk to." :)
I felt my heart do something funny. This was probably the most semi- uncomfortable texting conversation I have ever had. Where was this leading to?
Brody: "Oh ok cool. Like, any feelings for me?"
Oh my gosh, why is he being so straight forward?! My heart was pounding. I DO feel something for Brody... don't I? Why of course there some sparks there, but they're not very strong or maybe I'm forcing them to it's weakest point.
Me:"Yes. Why are you asking?"
Brody: "I am just wondering what kind of level we are on that's all. I am beginning to like you too. =D
Me:"I was thinking that too,actually. Well, what do you think of me?"
Brody:"Cool =p. I think that you are just everything and that you're beautiful and don't have sass lol."
I was beaming.
Me: "Aw you really think so?"
Brody: "Ya. =D
Me:" :D. You made my night."
& the wall kept tumbling down?
Brody: "Aww really?" =D
Me:"Yeah. I can't stop smiling. :)
I need to repair my wall, or actually start building it. So far, I'm letting Brody Mingram in further and further. I'm becoming too available. I'm not handing out my heart to him. A huge part of me feels that we're definitely moving a lot faster than our hearts wants us to. I want to pull up the strongest guard. How can he chase after me if I'm already making myself a target? We haven't even know each other for a month. This can't just become a summer fling, because someday in the near future, I want something much more than that.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

thanks! :)

i really hope everything works out between you and him. i think you should just do what you feel comfortable with, and what your heart tells you to. he does sound like a really great guy, and im not really sure what to tell you, other than to do what you feel is best. :P but good luck! :)

Alyssa said...

never be scared to fall, everything happens for a reason, and if you need to slow down, then go ahead, if hes the right guy, he will wait.

Allie said...

I say, go for him girlie!
Brody sounds sweet and if you let him pass, you'll probably be missing out in alot! Besides, he sounds waaay better than that Chris Angel boy who just talked too much and only cares about his stupid soccer ball. Hahah sorry. I'm still mad that he cheated on you. But anyway, Brody will probably focus on you way more than that stupid Chris Angel.

Allie said...

"& that you don't have sass."

LOL, omg really?
haha.
He's cute.

Bombchell said...

awww you guys are cute.

go for it, be cautious, and have fun, it might be a lovely experience, and last longer than summer, and if the worst happens you could always say "at least i tried" and you can learn from your experience.

best wishes babe

Tatiana said...

Hi! Aww so sweet, Brody sounds cute!!
Well I think you should try something with him, but you have to be sure!
XOXO
Tatis