Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Love

There's no shame in writing about love. After all, God is love.
For a second, I was thinking that this blog was becoming a 'boylog.'
Then I realized that, love will never fail to cause my heart to flutter nor will I ever grow tired of writing about it. && I think- for sure, Captain Love will take me on a little ride on his loveboat.
It's Summer, darlings.
The sun becomes our enemy, our bestfriend, and the perfect backround for a kiss. Oh how my heart longs for the beach-to wear my pretty pink bikni and rage through the tasteful ocean waves with a surfboard. It's the most beautiful time of year for concerts and parties, as well as getting to know somebody. As of June 22, 2009 I have fallen in love with this beauty called, Summer. I just love the breeze Summer that brings, dancing wildly in hair. And these nights, oh these pretty summer nights, shining so beautifully like Hollywood City lights.It brings me my sweetest lullabys and I dream of happy things.My sister,Caroline is getting her first kiss this summer. She's fifteen. That's when I got mine at fifteen as well. :) I remember that kiss like a fond childhood memory. I remember I felt fireworks exploding inside of me, causing my face to break into a glittery beam. Literally.
My Silly, Silly Texting Machine.
From Stephanie Garcia at 4:46 pm June 22:Would you kiss Brody?
Me at 4:47 pm:Yeah lol!
Stephanie Garcia at 4:50 pm:Awwww lol!
Me at 4:50pm: Lol why?
Stephanie Garcia at 4:53 pm: Cause I'm sure he wants to kiss you too.
Me at 4:57pm:Aw :) But I want to take it slow with him. But of course I would kiss him. I like him!
Stephanie Garcia at 6:11 pm:Good :)
Me at 6:58pm: Lol! How many gf has he had?
Stephanie Garcia at 7:06pm:He's never had one. He kinda had one earlier this year, but they were never official. But he has kissed girls before and stuff. I don't think he's gone that far though.
Me at 7:00 pm: I was just want to keep things pure with Brody.
Stephanie Garcia at 7:05 pm: I understand.

Starting next week, I will start a mini story series called, Ocean Lyrics. A three day supply full of lyrics , old personal diary entries, Bible verses and stories about the joy of love. So clear your mind, grab your flipflops, your car keys, your friends and your cute bikinis and head down to Huntington Beach. Oh and don't forget the Starbucks.









Fun fact about Rose Valentine: She hates celery.


7 comments:

Beth said...

Cool Blog
B.

Natalie said...

Yay for embracing summer! :D I am fully ready to do so as well. I only wish that there was a beach closer than five hours away from here :P

And I don't mind celery as long as there's some peanut butter around ;)

Bombchell said...

awww this is so cute.

lol I re-read my diaries from when I was really young, wow I dont know how I passed in school it was a total Boylog, well more like a crush-log.

Anonymous said...

Wow haha that's a cool fact:) Haha, it's so great to talk to you again:)

Stephanie said...

happy summer to youu(:
and hello. :p

irremediable said...

cute : )

Anonymous said...

woow; haven't heard from you in forever ! thanks for commenting. :) it's refreshing to read your blog again.
can't wait to dive into summer !
hit back!! (=