Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I want to look perfect for you tonight.



Do you like me?

If you saw me standing there alone, in the crowd, would you look back twice?

Do you think I'm pretty, pretty enough for you?

Well, silly boy this is all I've got. And if I'm not enough for you, don't bother. Find someone else.

Take me as I am.

I hope you think I'm worth your time, and that I'm not the so-called, 'typical cheerleader.'

Maybe my hair is not at it's best or that my legs aren't sexy, but tonight I'm taking the time to look perfect... just for you.

I'm not doing anything for myself tonight. I'm trying to impress you silly boy, can't you see?

Take me as I am.

I'm meeting Brody Mingram tonight and I woke up with some killer butterflies. You haven't a clue. And, I'm going alone.

Not very clever right?

Brody Mingram is harmless. I may sound like a stupid, naive, girl right now, but trust me on this one girls. Stephanie Garcia is one of my closet friends and certainly, she wouldn't set me up with a dangerous boy. I'm going alone,and since the date change was so last mintue(Me and Brody's schedules totally clash. Date was suppose to be Wednesday.) I can't double date with my sister. It would of been inconvient for her date. Stephanie is out in L.A as well so... Besides, I've been paired up with a guy the very same way before. Some of you girls may remember my old boyfriend, Chris Angel? Yes, this is very much similar. One of my best friends, Melanie Lane set me up with one of her best friends which is, Chris Angel. We did the whole facebook- phone thing then met on a football game date. All last September. Anyway, I have two summer dresses picked out for tonight.

The Angel and The Riley. I name my clothing and jewlery sometimes. I have a thing for names. :) I should of taken pictures of the dress, but it's alright. I'm battling between the two. I'm leaning towards The 'Mark' Goddess (aka. 'Angel') Mingram and I are going to the movies. I wish I had some cute jean shorts instead of a dress. With the shorts I can wear my favorite polo and wear a bow in my hair.

I don't want to send," I am trying SO HARD to look good for you," signals. That's wrong. Times like this, I wholeheartedly wish I had an older sister. :(

You know what?

I'm wearing whatever I see fit. I'm wearing The Angel.

And in the meantime, sneaking into my sister's closet. :) We're thirteen months apart and we're tight. She wouldn't mind.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Aww girl don't worry! I'm sure you did fine!!! Post. I want to know how it went. :)

Anonymous said...

Woah.