Saturday, June 6, 2009

To Cute Boy


For you I will...

  • Hug you all the time
  • Text you good night
  • Pack you lunches
  • Kiss you on the nose
  • Give you a 'Comfort' basket when you're sad

&& I will treat your heart like the prettiest gem in the jewlery box.

I like happy things and making other people happy. I make my friends signs all the time. I wish I can become a 'Comfort' doctor when I grow up. I want to make people feel better and give them presents when they're upset. I enjoy gift-giving a lot.

:)

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Thanks for the comment on A Little Too Late

And this is the cutest little blog on the planet and I'm sure you'd make a perfect "comfort" doctor :) x

Olivia Fuller said...

Thanks dear :), yours is simply adorable as well. I liked your post too. It does feel incredibly good to cheer people up, especially those whom you are closest too. I hope you find a love that can appreciate the comfort medicine you're willing to administer :D.