Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'll give you chance

"So when are we chillin' again, Rose?"
Brody and I are going on our second date tomorrow night. I cannot believe he wants to see me again and so soon too.
I love it. I absolutely love it.
He texts me every single day and last night he was being immensely sweet. He made my night. I just gotten back from an amazing Fray concert with my best friend Evan Blare and we were both thoroughly soaked from the heavy rain. Sitting in wet clothes on a fifty minute drive is not comfortable in the least. I texted Brody back on the way to Evan's house. He repiled, "Hey cutie, what up?"
Then we were just texting about things and then he asked me if I were busy this weekend. I was thinking of making a picnic just for the two of us tomorrow evening at the park, but he doesn't know where it is. And the flies on the food would annoy us both.Most likely, we're going out for lunch or dinner sometime this coming week. But man, I'm just so broke. Who knew dating can get so expensive?! I need to start that babysitting job. The only thing that's holding me back from doing so is cheerleading.I don't want Brody paying for every single date... unless he doesn't mind.
"Well, goodnight. :)
"Goodnight, beautiful. =)."

I'm giving Brody a chance.
I just think that a part of me is just afraid to like him, fear of falling fast and getting attached. I just want us to get to know each other and date until we become "Rose & Brody." But oh my goodness, I'm just so happy.
"I'm so happy that you found someone, Rose."
"WOO. Girl, you scored him."

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

I am excited about your date (the previous post) it sounds like you had fun but did panic a little too much. RELAX dear, he's probably as nervous as you are!

And hey, try simple dates like going on picnics or just walks so that you don't have to spend any money! Simple :)

Alyssa said...

never be scared to trust someone, or fall for them. if you dont trust people, you will get hurt even worse then before you trusted them. i guarntee it.