Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009= A year of hope

I have this wonderful feeling that good things are bound to happen in 2009.
God has a plan. He always does.
I trust Him. And I love him. With all my heart... with all my everything.
I'm smiling because I know this id a year where life could be seen under a brighter light. I feel as if this is the time when my relationship with Christ will deepen and blossom into a bigger flower. I've been spending more time with Him. I write a few of my favorite Bible verses on my bedroom walls. I also feel like 2009 is the year when my cheer dreams will finally come true... and when Troy will find me through the grace of God. I'm waiting for him. I'm keeping my eyes open, but I'm letting God take control. He's the best match-maker. I pray for Troy. I prayed for him so hard tonight. I prayed the rosary just for him. Just a thought- if his name really is Troy, that would be amazing. I love that name.
Troy.
That's why I chose it. =)
Happy New Year's everyone. Have hope for 2009. Good things are coming. This year was incredible for me. Lots of new changes and blessings. When I wake up, I'm writing down all of the bad memories of 2008 and shredding them. (got that idea from the news. CNN I think.)Forget the past.
Resolutions
  1. Deepen my relationship with Christ
  2. Cheer harder
  3. Work harder

11 comments:

Mella said...

You want to cheer harder? What's that?

And, Troy? As in hsm type Troy? Anyhoo, there's not much in a name.

=D

Nicole Linette said...

Aww, I hope you find your Troy in the future.. or at least as close as you can get! Great resolutions, I wish you the best New Year, Rose!

peace&♥
nicole.

Nicole Linette said...

Aw, thanks Rose! I just wish I could give you better advice. And no, you never told me that.. but maybe one day we will meet! There are people on blogger (like you) that seem more real than some of the people I know. :)

Smara said...

Youre welcome! :)

And youre so right, 2008 was just a stepping stone for what God has planned for our world in 2009.

Ashlyn Potter said...

Thats very true. People need hope now :)

Smara said...

Haha yeah!! :D

Happy new year..

Soph. said...

Love the whole Troy thing. I used to write letters to my future husband, and pray that he would stay pure like i was, but never thought about naming him..(:
good luck finding him. you deserve a guy like him. ;)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Amen!! May God continue to give us more wisdom! Thankful & joyful 2009 to you & your family dear! ~Blessings*

Mella said...

Awesome! We don't have that at my school, mainly because I live in England and we aren't that into cheering.

But yeah, Troy the perfect guy.

Mella said...

I love the idea of shredding all the bad memories of 2008. Doubtless, thought, I would forget the memories as well. My brain is that lousy.

Unknown said...

You're so lovely!
I hope you have a lovely new year to match! Good luck with the resolutions - keep us updated nom?

:)

Vixxie.