Monday, December 1, 2008

Creeper...

I'm deleting Trevor from my life.
I told Mel what was going on. She asked if I had met any guys and I just had to tell her. Surprisingly, she's not cross, but that doesn't mean that the other won't be. I know for sure, one of my best friends, Evan would be super livid. She thought I acted stupid with the break-up with Chris Angel(because I sent him a text the day after we broke up.and I wouldn't allow myself to say that he cheated. And, throwing away the stuff he gave me, so I could move on.) and I know she'll just go crazy if she hears this. Mel is really scared for me. I'm frightend myself, considering the fact that the little creeper posted my profile pics on his page(remember what he said? "I thought they looked so good and blah blah? And guess what? I took that. WHY?!) Trevor also told me that after his senior year of highschool, he will come down to Atlanta and wait for me to graduate? PUH-LEASE. I don't believe that rubbish. I told him that I didn't too. Mel laughed and cried, "Well, you should of said, "I'm not going to wait for you!"And to my utter horror, Trevor used to be in gang. He told me. Yes, warning sign. A sign I compeltely ignored. Trevor had told me he used to be in a gang, but he's trying to head down the better road. I ignored this because he was telling me how he's trying to fix up his life and really, people make stupid mistakes. Still, I have got to be the dumbest girl in the world.

Clearly.
Listen, NEVER give out your number to a stranger on the internet. Better yet, don't "meet" people like how I met Trevor on the internet. Seriously. And the horrible thing is, when I felt sparks for him I led him on. I thought I really did "like" him, but after our telephone conversations, I competelty lost interest and realized what I've done. I've always been scared of Trevor since we've started talking. I'm so bad. I didn't mean to led him on. And when he would say those sweet things to me, I would respond with a, "You're such a sweetheart, etc." "Rose, don't say that!" Mel exclaimed. That's egging him on. He's just saying stuff you want to hear!" I'm not interested in him. At all. He's a stalker. And I'm scared of him, that's the thing. I removed him from my friends list and I deleted his numbers off my phone. When he calls next time, I'm going to pick up the phone and I'll try my best to sound like a man and shout, "DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY DAUGHTER AGAIN! YOU HEAR?!" I'm going to pretend to be like my father. Honestly, I don't want this situation to get any worse then it already is. The last thing I want is getting my parents involved. OH MAN.

They haven't an inkling what's been going on either. I just made a terrible mistake. Mel said that if Trevor doesn't leave me be, then she'll get Chris to help. "Chris will protect you, Rose. He still considers you as a friend and he won't let any guy hurt you. " And, for some reason, Trevor added Chris on facebook. WHAT THE HECK?! Alright, I told Trevor about my breakup but I never mentioned his name. Ever. I just said,"he" the whole time. You know me, my readers. I open easily to anybody. I told Trevor way too much. Oh my goodness, Rose. Honestly. Way to go. That's what I get for not waiting and letting God send me Prince Charming. It's amazing how every little situation blows up in my face nowadays. I feel awful. I don't want to hurt Trevor's feelings, because he does like me alot, but Mel had said that sometimes, you just have to worry about yourself and your own safety.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Holy crap!! That is really scary Rose!!! You better act like your father the next time he calls and freak out and tell him to NEVER CALL AGAIN!! That's really creepy!! He's fricken STALKING you!!!!! SCARY!!

All I can say is be careful and I hope everything gets resolved ASAP!! :S

Miss. Maddie said...

Hey im tellin ya if you just ignore him completly and not answer his calls it'll end quicker. Because if you tell him he can't call then it'll become a game and a challenge for him. He'll think it's serective and wrong which makes him want to talk to you more.
It's just my opinion but i had a friend deal with the same issue but it ended badly. Just cutting all connection would be better then trying to cut them.

BiLLiON $$$ said...

yah i agree with th rest
ignore as much as possible or act like someone with an authority because that is a bit stalkerish :)