Thursday, December 25, 2008

Remember Christ in Christmas

Me and Caroline

Left to right: Caroline, Jenny(little sis)and Me

Merry Christmas, my fellow readers!
It's kind of warm for winter here in Georgia. :p Global warming, I'm telling you. Anyway, the day is just oh so grand. :) Everyone's in high spirits! I went to midnight mass with my mom and sisters and we dug through our stockings afterwards, and opened our presents after waking up. I got silly string(random. haha), eye glitter, nailpolish, and candy in my stocking. I got my purity ring. :) It's GORGEOUS, ahhh! I am so happy. My cheer shoes and Sephora gift card are coming later on, according to my mom. Caroline got a Northface jacket and 'To Write Love On Her Arms' t-shirt. Jenny got a new Nitendo Ds. We're all going to visit our cousins this evening. I'm pretty excited. It's going to be awesome. My mom's blasting Christmas carols in the house to keep the spirit going. && most importantly, we're keeping Christ in Christmas. A Savior is born. Remember Him today.

4 comments:

BiLLiON $$$ said...

merry x-mas :)

LiNDZ! said...

You and your family are gorgeous!
Looks like you have had a very enjoyable Christmas:)

Keep Christ in Christmas...i love that!

-Lindsay

Nicole Linette said...

I'm glad your holiday was super =) But have a Merry late-Christmas from me anyway!!
Yay!, a Sephora gift card, that should be fun to shop with. What kind of cheerleading sneakers do you wear? My team uses Nikes :P


peace&love
nicole.

Terence Sambo said...

Season's greeting :o)