Saturday, January 17, 2009

Precious

Life is precious. Everything is going well.My friendships have been kind of different. In a way, I'm drifting away from my group of girls and guys who I talk to the most. My bestfriends- Evan, Mel,Lexi, and Savanna. Then comes P.K and Jack. It's weird. I've been talking to Stephanie and her group a lot more and we're getting pretty close. Yes, we are all a bit cliquey. The whole school is really.Also,I'm attending weekly lessons of 'The Theology of the Body for Teens' at my church youth group. I'm learning alot about love, purity, what sex really is and what it's meant for, and God.

Crystalina and Jason Evert are my favorite Chastity speakers. I actually thought they were coming to the church to speak to us teens and I definitely set myself up for disappointment. It was kind of embrassing. Apparently, I was the only one who misread the facebook invite.We're just hanging out, eating pizza, and watching videos of 'The Theology of the Body.' When my youth minister, Courtney gave all of us reflection time, I found myself struggling to beat down the pouring of the tears. After watching the first segment, I recognized my deep desire for love. True love. To fall recklessly and helplessly in love. " Do not ignore your desires, Courtney whispered to us. "God made our hearts for love."

I must say, this is a lovely picture of Vanessa.
She looks so... happy.
That girl is gorgeous and I really like her acting and music. I'm a total Highschool Musical fan. My friends tease me all the time. :) I don't know why... I just really like the whole Troy and Gabriella romance. It's lovely. I have pictures of either Troy& Gabriella or Zanessa on almost every single binder I have at school Anyway, school and cheerleading has taken over my life. Especially school. I don't get any sleep( breaking out. Concealer and face cleansar to go.) and I have a cough. It's quite alright though. I love being busy. :) And, I'm starting to go to the basketball games, although basketball will never replace my love for friday night football. I love football, but I'm starting to like basketball as well. It's extremely funny, lol! Perhaps the reason is that I am constantly locking eyes with the incredibly cute Reid Carmichael. He's a junior on the team and he doesn't play much.

Reid looks over frequently, but I won't be surprised that he's actually gazing at my friend Stephanie instead of me. She's very tall and beautiful with the model hair, face, and makeup. She's so gorgeous. No acne, no nothing. Stephanie is obsessed with Reid."Let's walk this way so him and his friends can look at our behinds." She suggested, eagerly to me and Ginger. I stepped back. Yeah, not a good idea. My butt is big and I'm very self conscious about it. I hate it when guys look at my parts. "You're lucky you even have a butt, Ro Ro. Look at me. I'm flat! At least you look good in jeans!"

Stephanie already has a boy sweet on her, her boyfriend. " I want Reid so bad! She gushed. She eyed Reid as he passed by. I like his height. He's very tall. I'm 5'1(and he's probably 6'3) and if I were to stand next to him, it would be a laugh! "He's so fine!" She added. " He's so cute, oh my gosh!" I giggled.Stephanie gave me a withering look. " Girl, he's mine." Reid has a sweet smile. It's like a little boy's- innocent and sparkly. His whole face lights up like a star in the sky. It's adorable.
"Ugh, but you've got Elton!" I cried, somewhat indignantly.

Her boyfriend is so sweet to her. "That boy has got me hooked. She sighed, bitterly one day in biology. "I hate it.You can have Reid, Rose."I will never pluck up the courage to even muster a whispered, 'hello' in the hallways. We pass each other a lot throughout the school day as well in the cafeteria where me and all my friends hang out before classes begin. One of his teammates, Justin Moon keeps shooting me glances and stares as well. I'm getting a little suspicious, lol! There's a Sadie Hawkins dance coming up on the seventh of February. I have no idea who to ask and I'm not worried about it in the least. I'm not going to stress. If I have no one in mind, so what's the point? I just need my dress! :) Cheerleading tryouts are in three months. I'm feeling pretty confident. My world history teacher is one of the coaches and she's my favorite. She's so bubbly and sweet.


- Note
I hold this blog near and dear to my heart. I embrace every single one of you with a hug. Your words mark me. :)

I'm really looking forward to...
1. Obama's inauguration (Tuesday)
2. My Sweet 16/ party(Feb)
3. Cheer tryouts(April)

8 comments:

Triss Teh said...

ugh, my just cut my hair. And by cut I mean practically shave it all off. So yeah, really really short and I, quite frankly, don't like it. I told him to cut to just above the ears, not, just above the ears and 2 inches for to make sure.

Ahh well, just more evidence for the life-is-cyclical thesis bandwagon headed for Oregon.

And I'm curious to know which day your actual birthday is, the nearer to the 26th the more exciting.

1olinluvr4evr said...

Hey, um this is the like first time i've commented on your blog. But i read that last post. interesting... i love the vanessa and troy relationship also. my freinds sometimes make fun of me to.

-1olinlover

shelbyisms said...

Reid looks over frequently, but I won't be surprised that he's actually gazing at my friend Stephanie instead of me.

Nonono. That is unacceptable! You shouldn't think you're inferior to your friend, whether she is gorgeous or not. Okay?

Your blog is so... earnest. I don't know. It's heartwrenchingly honest, you know? Very good.

Nicole Linette said...

Know what? Much as I shrug off HSM for it's cheesiness, Gabriella and Troy are wonderfullll X)

My life, also, has been consumed by cheerleading and school! I feel insecure when I'm with my very pretty friends around guys, but I've learned that anyone worth being around will like me for me. This Reid is probably interested in you (though maybe really shy), so stay confident and keep smiling at him!! I think you should ask him to Sadies (it's girl's choice, right?).

I'm excited for Obama's inauguration too :D

Hahahahaha, that is too amusing. I figured that was bound to come somewhere.. but how embarrassing, I mean, I don't mind being printed in a nationally published magazine, but that situation is really awful as I look back on it XP. That's really cool you recognized me :] Teen hasnt' notified me about any other surveys or anything lately.. I'm also in their Winter 2007/2008 issue for fashion critiquing!

Have a lovely Sunday.
peace&love
nicole.

Allison said...

i don't know why people hate high school musical so much its just one of those things people have made it so your not cool if you like it don't listen to them you can like whatever movie you want and you have guts to put their pix on your binder. My b-day is feb too! cept im turning 15. Love is such a complicated thing. But its true our hearts are capable of having it.

Unknown said...

good times, good times.

i've missed reading your blog. :)

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

Life is precious
:)

Nicole Linette said...

I left something on my blog for you :)

peace&love, nicole.