Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy

I've been feeling incredibly happy nowadays.
Just like September '08. :)
It's the Lord, my readers. The Lord will give you such great happiness ,that you simply can't see anything past the glowing light.
School is going well. My teachers are awfully friendly and comical. And my lunch period has alot of my closet friends. Last semester, Evan and I only had each other, really! I love my school to pieces. I'm just so comfortable, and I look forward to entering those golden gates, with the cold fresh air giving me angelic kisses on my face. I smile. Although, there are days when school is a complete and utter nightmare.

The days when I may forget an assignment,(that REALLY irritates me) my locker won't open at my will, or battling sleepiness. Anyway, the homework load has been light so far, but beginning next week, the work will come piling in. I'm setting up my service hours, the party is still unplanned, and I'm starting to get pretty serious with cheerleading. I'm dreaming big for my cheer opportunities. School squads and All-star teams.

I recently visitedhttp://www.americancheerleader.com/ and I got support from other cheerleaders on the message boards. I only got three replies, but each reply held sincerity, support, and hope. I read every single one of them twice, and with a grin on my face, I dashed up the stairs, burst into my room, got down on my knees and praised the Lord. I've got to do this. Cheerleading is one of my dreams. I need to work harder and practice every single day. I start again next week and I am going to work. I am excited and pumped for this. I'm going to make my cheer dreams come true. It's going to be painful, and no one said it would be easy. I need to be positive and confident, and success will be in my hands, guaranteed.

&& I don't know what made me do it, but I called my old boyfriend(as many of you readers may know, Chris Angel. And no, not the magician, lol!) last night. I haven't talked to him in two and half months, and let me tell you my readers, it took me a lot of courage to push the 'call' button. It was crazy. I have never been so nervous calling him before. Mel told me that I should give Chris a call anyway. After all, according to her he said that he really wanted to be my friend. That's been going on for about two months so I said, "Alright. I'll give him a call." Heart pounding fiercely in my chest and full of uncontrollable giggles, I knelt down and prayed to God. "Lord, PLEASE give me the courage to call this boy! This is so silly, why can't I do this?!" I was giggling while I said this and I eventually did push the call button. Chris said 'hey!' ,seconds afterwards and we talked briefly. He thanked me for calling at the end.



9 comments:

irremediable said...

i liked this : ) , made me smile

LiNDZ! said...

always inspiring :)
please keep writing!

The way you feel about cheer, is how i feel about dance. I know what you mean about the whole realizing that its not going to be easy, and at times painful.

YAY! That's so good that you called him. I bet you felt so relieved afterward.

Love that new song btw.

-Lindsay

Mella said...

I'm glad you have found GOD.

Enjoy. =D

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

Aw
You called Chris.
Yep that must be a little weird to giggle while you pray but hey at lest you called him after the prayer.
So cool!!
:P
Well checkies my story blog.

Ana said...

Good luck with cheerleading!

Unknown said...

Good luck with cheering! If you need more support I'm sure we're all here in abundance!

P.S Have you seen Savannah Starr around yet? She's my friend from schoolio and, if I'm honest, her blog seems to just be about inside jokes from school...but I'm sure it'll improve! :D Anyway, the reson I plague you're blog with advertising is because I've sent her a link to you and said I'd send you her way! As I said the blog isn't a meaningful and prfound gateway into self-enlightenment at the moment but I think you two would get along as people!
You seem to have lots of things in common and religion occurs in both of your lives so yeah! Sorry for the essay and keep us updated on the cheering! Looking foward to it!
Vixxie.

Smara said...

Aw im so proud of you for calling Chris!! I don't know if i would have gathered up the courage. Haha but i'm glad you did! :)

Nicole Linette said...

That's awesome school is going well for you; and yess, cheerleading is Love! That's so brave to call Chris, but I hope you got what you wished out of it.. this year already seems to be looking up for you :)

peace&love
nicole.

Soph. said...

love this. babe, do you have facebook? i can't find youuu.