Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Semester


Well, school starts today. :/
No big deal. (Good thing I remember my locker combination.) Break was getting a little tiresome anyway. I didn't really get to do much or see my friends alot. I spent a lot of time with God and with this precious blog. :) Oh, and the mall was becoming my second home. One friday, Caroline and I spent seven hours at the mall.

That's like a whole school day. I don't know how we did that. You may think we're shopaholics, but we really didn't buy anything. We spent hours at stores, trying on make-up and clothes, and taking pictures to put on facebook. I'm ready to go back to school, but I heard that my teachers are pretty brutal this semester. Ah, well there's nothing wrong with a little challenge. I'm not stupid, but I'm certainly not clever either. I don't get straight a's, unfortunately. I'm just average. I'm going to work super hard this semester. I'm ready to work. Anyway, my birthday is next month(Feb 5) and I'm going to have a sweet 16. It won't be one of those extravagant(and utterly ridiculous) sweet sixteens you see on television.

The celebration will just be a huge dance party, homecoming style. Me and one of my best friends, Evan are combining our parties. Evan's birthday is four days after mine, so I was like, "Hey, what's the point of having two parties when our birthdays are so close? Let's combine the parties!" We have got to start planning. I would of ages ago, it's just that 'life' got in the way for the longest. Now is the time. I was also thinking of renting a place that had a television, so there could be a guitar hero competition. Wouldn't that be awesome? My old boyfriend is a master at guitar hero. I've never seen him play, so that would be fun to watch. Hm well, besides that I'm hoping there's a winter formal coming up soon, although as usual, finding a date(or getting asked for that matter) is always an issue for me. Whatever. That shouldn't even worry me.

This semester is going to be especially busy for me. Besides the increase of work(five-ten page term paper. yay?) I have my first cheerleading tryouts. Preparing NOW. And, I need to get my service hours done. In addition to Driver's Ed. I'll try to update as much as I can. This blog becomes more like a personal diary during the school week. And I do pray, Troy will come. He will. 2009 right? Perhaps not this school year, but summertime? :) That would be nice if he was really at school... in one of those classrooms...

6 comments:

Soph. said...

you'll find him. i can't wait until you do. i'm waiting for the day. (:

Unknown said...

Sounds lovely!
We need loads of pictures of your birthday! It sounds like it'll be a blast!
I hope school goes all good, I get tired of holidays too.
I get into a sleeping habit that has given me the title of "Child of Darkness" by my sister. Go to bed at about 3am, get up at about 1pm - reapeat. ^_^
I'm sure Troy will come along! Keep searching! Enjoy school and all the planning! ;)

Vixxie.

Smara said...

It's so nice to hear you're one of those indifferent people about going back to school while the rest of us are dreading it, haha
I completely forgot my locker combonation, but somehow I manage to get it open anyways..

I love spending time at the mall with my friends! Even when I dont buy anything; we have a blast taking pictures, trying on wild outfits and crazy makeup, making new friends, and goofing around in random toy stores for the heck of it.. Haha

Have fun at your sweet 16! Sounds like it's going to be a blast! And happy (extremely early) birthday!
You have the same birthday as one of my old friends :)

Don't worry about having a date! I always turn down people that ask me, even just as friends, because personally I think it's way more fun to go to dances with a group of your friends that are girls, and then maybe get asked to slow dance by some guy :)

Don't rush Troy either, my dear...He'll come when God sends him...even if it's not this year, you're going to marry him someday. So don't worry about it! :D


By the way, those girls in the picture at the top of this post, Im superr jealous of their hair. Hahaha

irremediable said...

i do that . spend my days at the mall . hah ,

and i hope your sweet sixteen goes well : )

.. also , it's funny . troy i mean . since that's the name of the first and only guy i ever loved .

i'm more like me said...

ha, ur 1 yr, 1 month, and 1 day younger than moi, happy upcoming bday

No One said...

I love that brunette's hair in the picture. :)