Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Update

Forgive yourself. Learn. Grow.
I overacted. Sure. But, I want Brody's heart and he's going to have to fight for mine.
I really want to be his girl, and for some reason... I'm developing the strong desire to kiss him.Is that lust?We've held hands and cuddled, and of course that is not even close to kissing.
We're okay. :/ Stale, but alright.I honestly don't know what we are. Is that a bad thing?
"I don't know what we are, Rose."
Okay... so obviously we are more than friends then, but we are not, "Rose & Brody"- aka. boyfriend and girlfriend.
"You're just everything...and you're beautiful."
My fourth of July was terrible. I went to the mall for festivities, but I was such in a bad mood, that I just didn't care for the fireworks anymore, and that has always been my favorite. My father tried though. He tried to make light of things by purchasing me and my sisters, cotton candy, icecream, and our choice of chips.My parents don't really care for Independence Day anymore, and you can't call them unpatriotic, considering the fact that they are not American.When my sisters and I were younger, we would throw a huge BBQ and with the cousins, we would come up with a fourth of July cheer. It was really nice. The families don't really come together as often anymore. It makes us children quite disappointed and sad. Anyway, life going on fine. I haven't been doing much of anything. For the past month, I've been at Lifetime Fitness taking yoga, pilates, kickboxing,and hiphop classes. I'm trying to prepare my body for tumbling this coming Fall and just to keep in shape. Next summer, I hope to stunt and tumble on the beach. I kind of have this funny vison of me, in a cute pink bikini, doing backhandpsrings and backtucks on the sand. Hahaha. I am so obessed with cheer. I'm always mentioning it on here and watching clips on youtube. I really want to be crazy good at it and have the opportunity to cheer in college. I have to work and I am so willing to do so.


&& I am beginning to think that this "summer life "is much better with a car. :(
I don't get my license till November, but I have my permit and I do drive. I just wish I didn't wait so long, you know? You know for some reason, I've been feeling like I fall behind my friends with everything. I honestly do not have the clue nor confidence to go on my own pace. With everything just about. From driving to even the movies people are watching, and with dating as well. Stephanie Callahan and Jessica(I haven't talked to Jessica in awhile. For a reason. I need a break from her. She doesn't realize how mean she is. ) that to keep Brody interested, I have to show that I do have feelings for him in some way. Like, kissing. "I mean c'mon girl, give him a grandma kiss or somethin'!" I remember Jessica declaring. "Boys move fast these days, Rose.Stephanie also informed me. "I mean you don't have to make-out, just give him a peck. You have to show him." Words just don't do it, do they? I'm just feeling so pressured lately. I mean seriously, how stupid. And I'm kind of mad now, because my mom doesn't want to go to church today, nor take me to church. (I need a car. So bad.) Why? She's just giving me lame excuses. She does this nearly all the time, but my dad always manages to take me... expect for today.I'm so sick of us not waking up and going to church as a family. A lot of times, my mom would drop me and my sisters off. My goodness. It's like, no one cares. My dad goes to his own church but it wouldn't hurt to go to each others as a family every Sunday. That's what we lack in this house- family.
:(



Cheerleading videos of the day-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YoeiM5HCzw





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww wow I'm really,really sorry that your independence day wasn't too good :( amd really, don't worry about your boyfriend, just pray and hope!

Peace :)

Krosemarie

Nicole Linette said...

It's so disappointing, when simple family traditions are forgotten, because adults don't realize that they meant something to the children. And if you want to be closer to your boyfriend, do it on your terms -- when it feels like the right moment. Good luck with him, and all your fitness routines for cheerleading! I need to build up my core strength for jumps :P

peace&love,
nicole.