Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tell Me Baby, What Do You Want?

What do you wish for?
-I wish for the whole world to love one another. Undying, unselfish, love. The kind of love that will help you sleep at night.
-I wish for true love and success.
-I wish my mom would understand me. Seriously. We never get along. I am so sick of arguing with her. I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore.
-I wish I achieved my cheerleading dreams a lot sooner. I really want to be on All-Star.
-I wish I wasn't scared to fall.
-I wish it were sunny today
- I wish I can go to Chik-fil-A right now.
-I wish I didn't have a learning disability
-I wish to hold hands with Jesus
- I wish people felt better about themselves
-I wish I wasn't feelinmg so much pressure nowadays
-I wish there was no such thing of cancer or any illness
-I wish I had my backhandspring and other tumbling
-I wish could sing, hold a note, bring chills to the bones, and catch people eyes with a killer voice.
-I wish I had blue eyes
-I wish I had a different type of hair
- I wish I can go shopping right now
-I wish can get this stupid pimple off my face
-I wish I woke up every morning with Farah Fawcett's hair. (R.I.P Oh it's so sad. I hate cancer. Why can't it just go away? Farah was such a terrific actress. She was so spirited and positive. She was a good woman.)
-I wish I can get my license sooner.(November 2009!! Can't wait)
-I wish I can afford alot more things
-I wish things weren't getting so dang confusing with Brody Mingram. Our communication is a mess. We're going to have to work... really hard.
-I wish I can kiss Brody, hold Brody's hand and simply be his girl. Doing this now harms the developing friendship. So I wait.
-I wish when I talk, it actually makes sense.
- I wish I didn't get so nervous.
- I wish that my parents actually loved each other. Hold hands, laugh, play, and be husband and wife. Basically my sisters and I were told that they're just staying together for us.
-I wish people actually did what God wants us to do. <3
-I wish for Michael Jackson to be alive. He was one of the sweetest people on earth who actually cared about others, especially the children. Heal The World, The Lost Children, Earth Song, etc. He was love. His voice, his dance moves, everything- Michael Jackson is a legend. I wish they didn't persecute him for a crime he didn't do. I wish people treated him right. But a lot of us failed and realized our mistake a little too late. && I hope I will find someone like that, someone who is just a sweet and loving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow u have a lot of wishes

Nicole Linette said...

I wish for a lot of the same, yet it's more important to accept who we are, what we have and be thankful for that. I'm sorry for your pain :(

peace&love,
nicole.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I so agree with you on Micheal Jackson...I can't tell you how many hours I've spent crying over his death...I've watched all his interviews and videos and just have seen an entirely broken man who I hope to be in heaven!

Krosemarie