Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Responses


&& honestly...
I didn't like that post.
I thought that I could of written it much better, deeper...
I was thoroughly shocked by your responses and the guys.
I was feeling so happy that summer Friday night. I mean... wow. And I was having such a terrible day too.
Nathan Adu-Kofi (my cousin)-"Wow Rose ur stil that great writer i knw wen we were young. Touchin!"
Mark Archer-"Wow that seriously made my day haha. thanks for tagging me :)"
Aiden Korizno-"Thats a pretty bold message but i think you did a good job nailing it to the wall. Nicely done Rose, keep me posted."
Jonah Davenport-"I love you Rose! you need to come see one of my performances soon... well they arent until the middle of school, but you get my point lol... we need to hang out sometime too lol, its been forever!"
James Kaferney-"I love your writing, it touches me and makes me feel special. :)"
Ricky Anderson-"Wow, simply at a loss for words. That was brilliant, ur an amazin' writer and person to hav put this down :]." (This guy is so sweet. He made his facebook status about me. lol. :). It was very sweet)
Dean Browne(my cousin)-"Good poem! lol u needed 2 tag me for the benching thing lol."(He calls everything a poem... ha)
Kolbe Markham-"You're awesome Rose. Praise God. :D"
Josh Howell-"Wow, serioulsy. :] and what a picture. :]. Miss you, love you,and most of all you are a beloved sister in Christ. :] :]."
There's something about that Josh Howell, you know? I've always have this small innocent crush on him. It just dawned on me how much of Troy he truly is out of all the guys I know... even Brody. And yet, our hearts are not drawned together in a strong ,romantic sense... at all. Weird right?


2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's awesome that you got so much great feedback from the guys! I'm glad that they now they can know all of the things that we wanted them to, and I'm sure it made a big difference to them!

Nicole Linette said...

Yes, Facebook -- what a fabulous way of getting other guys to read this! And a great response as well. It's amazing to know there's guys in your life that are everything you want.. yet you don't love them romantically. I guess it could be frustrating if you think about it one way, but I love, love having people like that as best friends as well.

peace&love,
nicole.