Monday, March 9, 2009

The Perfect Love

Wait until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally, unreservedly, to Me alone. I love you, my child. But until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another as you desire to be until you are united with Me, exclusive or anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires and belongings. I want you to stop planning and stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan that exists-one that you can't imagine. I want you to have the very best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. Just keep your eyes on Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I AM. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. You must be patient.

Don't be anxious.
Don't worry.
Don't look around at the things others have. Don't look at the things you think you want. Just keep looking to Me, or you will miss what I want to give you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you could ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready... until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me... and this is perfect love.

-Theology of the Body. Chapter One pg 16. 'Created for love.'

Don't you want the perfect love, my readers? Look to God. And look up at the Cross.
You will know then, for this I'm sure.
This is where my main focus in life is right now- becoming satisfied with God's love. Oh how He loves us so. He is so real, my darlings. If only I can feel His embrace. I would surly melt in His arms. I want a godly and holy relationship with a special boy one day. He will give me the love and respect that my first love failed to give me. That boy will give me what I deserve. And we could praise God through song together. Finding this particular boy, my Troy has become a bit of obsession since I've dreamt of him. I need to focus on God, not on boys. My friends may be moving faster than me- having their phones going off daily, meeting up guys and having fun on dates, but I know God has someone for me too. My heart has alot to offer. I will respect and cherish that boy.

Day by day, I begin to care less about the 'dating game' and just eye my dreams and what God wants me to do. Someday soon, I will be chased. I know I'm beautiful, because God made me. Just like Evan said, I don't need a guy to tell me that. I gave up buying hair bows and ribbons for Lent, and everyday I keep my promise to the Lord. I have over sixty, I think.I'm drawing closer to Evan too. And that's what I like.
That's my girl right there. :)


2 comments:

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

I love this post :)

Annie said...

I love your blog!

I have a new blog, check it out:

http://fabulouslyfirebrand.blogspot.com/

thanks!