Sunday, March 29, 2009

&this is something I don't want to do...


HIATUS.
Till May 1st.
I have a lot on my plate right now and more than half is my academic life. I need to focus. Cheerleading tryouts are in a month. It's time to get serious with my splits, jumps, diet, tumbling, and my flexibility. I'm trying to refrain from all distractions. I'm using the computer for academic and cheerleading purposes only. Spring Break's in five days and all my vacation plans are broken. I'm spending it with my research paper, extra math practice, and preparing for tryouts. Yes, I honestly don't have a life. At times, I wish I had someone special so they can show me the world.

Don't forget about me, girls.

Coming in May-R.V. Weekly (aka. Rose Valentine videos :) )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with everything!

i also tag you.

Unknown said...

It's nice that you're focusing - I should be doing the same but I can't seem to resist the interweb!!

Good luck and I'll be looking forward to the videos - lots of silly pictures please!

^_^