Friday, March 13, 2009

Joy

We learn something new every single day.
I learned to not envy, but to feel joy for another. Honestly.
Why must we be bitter within, just because someone has what we want? It's not worth the ache. Save your heart from that. We must understand the fact that our hearts are incredibly fragile, some more fragile than others. Treat it well and listen to it. The secrets to your dreams are hidden within the voice of the heart. The voice of the heart is that sweet, heavenly voice. That voice that gives you warm feelings and positive thoughts.I realized that I do feel joy for others. When my friends talk about the guys they're dating and such, I no longer feel the twitch of envy in my heart.

My old boyfriend, Chris Angel has recently moved on again with someone new and I smile when I see pictures of him and his new girl, Haley together. They're sooo cute together! And Haley is BEAUTIFUL, my goodness. Her smile is glows. I am very happy for the both of them, for they seem very infatuated with each other. It's quite nice. Praise God. :) Mel literally ten miuntes ago, just got a boyfriend and my heart's doing backflips right now. She deserves a great guy. :) In the past, I actually do feel the twitch in my heart when I'm jealous of someone. It's a horrible feeling, and it hurts. Depending on what the situation is, my eyes may swim in tears. This will not happen anymore. I'm training my heart ( not my mind) to congratulate others wholeheartedly without the twitch. The power of prayer is beyond our own understanding. I will pray to praise others and not envy.

I feel joy all the time, and for no reason at all. This is true. It's God. <3

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Envy is complicated,because we want something from someone else. But with me, the more I think about this "envy" the more I realize that its nothing more than somehting I just need to work on with myself. But I do get what you are saying.