Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


1. God. Jesus and all the saints. I am thankful for their unconditional, heartburning love.
2. I am thankful for love in general.I am possibly the biggest romantic ever. God placed love in all of hearts. We are naturally drawn to the good and to love others.
3. My family- the comfort and the security
4. Friendship. It's clearly a gift that can break.
5. My first (&& past) relationship with Chris Angel
6. Nature and its beauty
7. Everything that's good in life. :)


HAPPY THANKSGIVING. <3

8 comments:

BiLLiON $$$ said...

that is amazingly sweet :)
happi turkey daii :)

LiNDZ! said...

i have some of those on my mind too :)
Hope you have had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Nicole Linette said...

Those are good things to be thankful for, I hope your holiday was lovely.

peace&love
nicole.

fierr said...

im using this blog cos this blog is in private..and i need ur email too :) thanx

Christina Celeste. said...

:)


that made me smile.

Smara said...

Yesterday before we ate dinner; my mom, dad, grandma and grandpa and I all shared the different things that we were all thankful for.. and my mom told us that since it was ALSO my aunt's birthday yesterday, my uncle (her husband) told her that he was thankful that she was born that day. I thought 'awwwww! how sweet is that!?'

Haha, i just thought i'd share that with you after seeing this post. Too many people take forgranted what Thanksgiving actually is, other than a whole bunch of delicious food and football. I give you props for posting this :)

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

Ali said...

happy late thanksgiving

unknown to man-kind said...

happy late thanksgiving :)