Sunday, November 23, 2008

Internet Buddies

I've been really good friends with a girl called, Kelcee. We met each other through a friend on the internet three years ago. She lives in Texas and I live in Georgia, so we have never met up in person. However, Kelcee is one of my best friends. We tell each other just about everything through email and instant messaging. It's really nice. I know it's risky to meet people online, but not everyone is bad. You just have to be smart and watch for signs. I actually don't go in chat rooms that much. Most of time, there's alot of trash. On Friday, I met a guy on facebook. His name is Trevor. There is a dating/ friendship application on facebook we you can meet other teens. It's called, "Are you interested?". (It's more of a dating application than friendship, by the way) I signed up and one night, Trevor clicked, "yes" on me and we started to send messages to each other just through that application. Then, soon enough he added me as a friend on facebook. When I saw the request on my page, I hesistated. I don't know this boy... but I'll click "accept" and see how he is." Trevor and I started chatting on facebook for a little bit and then we ended up chatting for about three 1/2 hours- 12 to about four in the morning. We talked for another three hours yesterday as well.

Isn't that crazy? Trevor seems like a really nice guy. He's a junior in highschool and a love poet. Isn't that cute? He writes alot, just like me! He also runs track and plays football and basketball. Trevor is really sweet too. :) He said my profile picture was beautiful. He posted my profile pictures on his page and at first I got scared because I honestly don't know him and well it was kind of weird. But then Trevor said this, "I thought they looked so good, I wanted to see them when I look at my profile. " He put a smiley face at the end. "Aww okay." We've been talking on facebook all weekend and he has "thing" for me. He told me. On his status, he put that his life changed and I asked how. He responded, " I met someone I like. :) " Aww what's her name?" I asked, slyly.
"I think you know. " :)
I can't say I'm feeling anything yet. Seriously, it's only been a weekend. Too bad he lives in Virgina. He used to live in Atlanta, and he wants to come back. That would be nice. :)

My Current Facebook status: if you saw me standing in the crowd, would you look back at me twice, or greet me with a simple glance?
Trevor commented: Look back three times.

Aww!

6 comments:

Ali said...

All I can say Rose is be VERY CAREFUL with him. :D But he does sound sweet though =]

BiLLiON $$$ said...

ve a pen pal from sweeden her name is therese
i think it is good you have friends like that
i mean you don't know them personally but it is still cool :)

Smara said...

Be careful! Although he does seem kind of sweet..

Christina Celeste. said...

I've always been kind of shy with that type of thing.


but its good to know you're meeting new people,

which might just be my issue. haha.


and yay, screen name!

The Cool Commentator said...

Sorry for the short, blunt, promotion-like comment but . . .

I NEED SOME OPINIONS!!

Come over to the blog ASAP and read the post and let me know what you would like!

THANK YOU!

See you soon
http://studentad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thats cool that you have an email buddy and yeah not all people are bad but you still have to be careful