Saturday, March 8, 2008

If Life wasn't so diffcult to bare... People will be alot happier.




Hello!
Gosh, it's been awhile since I've updated. Sorry. Terribly busy week. I meant to update yesterday but, I was too lazy. Lol. After all, it's weekend. I must say, this week went by quickly. I had soo much to do! I deserve this break. Anyway, nothing much has happened. Things haven't been going on so well. I'm actually feeling a bit down lately. The littlest things seem to get to me now. It sucks. My life sucks. If life wasn't so difficult to bare, then people will be a lot happier. As usually, I cannot explain myself, but you agree don't you? In this world, you can't get anything. You can't change anything. Why? Because, people still hold on to past. We can still feel the pain we lost a few seconds ago, the rejection that scarred your life years ago, and the tears that fell just hours ago. Wounds don't seem to disappear.

You must think of me as a bitter person. That, I look at life through a blurry lens. If you really know me, you would see me as a girl who is just baffled and hurt. When I look at society, I wonder why teenagers are to blame. I have to say that, you adults are to blame. You say that teenagers are idiots, that we "think we know everything"( A phrase that many adults use angers me sooo much. It's blunt, overused, and just downright immature.) You adults have no hope for teenagers. You look at us as hormonal failures, stubborn, and wild. Yes, we do make mistakes but you adults, make disasters. After all, adults are the ones who form the society. Not teenagers. I'm tired of you adults complaining. Just look at yourselves for once.


I'll stop there before I really lose it.

"If life wasn't so difficult to bare... people will be a lot happier." That quote speaks for itself. Ponder on it.

No comments: