Saturday, March 15, 2008


Hi!
Ugh, what a terrible week. I had loads of school work(what's new?) and all sorts of drama. I had a good day yesterday, though. I went to the mall with one of my good friends, Lexi. It was great! We shopped for hours and hours, gawking at cute boys, and cooing over cute clothing. We had these REALLY REALLY cute college boys as our cashiers. (at Abercrombie) They actually conversed with us high school freshmen girls. <3 Today, wasn't so great. I did some service hours with Callie and afterwards, we went out to lunch with her grandma. Since then, I've been home studying.

:(

I really hate studying. I'm always studying. Ugh. I love, love, LOVE my school so much but, my teachers give me too much work. I'm really looking forward to Spring break. CALIFORNIA!!! Finally, I can surf again. Oh, I can almost feel those waves envelope me in everlasting bliss and tangling in my hair. I love surfing.

Lol, I really don't feeling like writing right now.

No comments: