Saturday, March 1, 2008


Hello! Good morning. Happy Saturday. I am sooo happy it's the weekend. I'm not doing much today. I'm volunteering three hours of my time at the St. Vincent De Paul thrift shop for service hours. I might catch a movie afterwards with my sister and probably make some phone calls. My weekends are pretty boring and since my friends and I cannot drive nor do we live close to each other. I have cohorts scatter all over Georgia. I have a huge group of them that live close by but, since I go to a different school, I never see them or talk them as much anymore. There are some friends that I have that I haven't seen since the last day of eighth grade. I wish there was a school dance of some sort-something to look forward to. I never really have anything to look forward these days.

No comments: